Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have any tactics that has worked well for them? :nerd:
My other friend told me he pulls down the back padding in front of the zipper and then pulls his foot out. I'll have to try that next time, but just wanted to get some thoughts from the thread.

I noticed the same thing. Getting on, not hard but getting off is a *****. I take the similar approach as your boy. I kind of grab the back, and just wiggle it back and forth until I can just pull my foot all the way out.

I noticed the same thing. Getting on, not hard but getting off is a *****. I take the similar approach as your boy. I kind of grab the back, and just wiggle it back and forth until I can just pull my foot all the way out.
ya'll gon have me doing da hokey pokey to take these jawnz off huh

+1
I utilize the valsalva maneuver when taking these mfers off. Feels like a heavy squat set

Anyone recieve extra white laces and extra clear lace locks with their pair? Got my black 1s pair from SX. Thinking about picking up bone Shoot arounds...will they go down?

Anyone recieve extra white laces and extra clear lace locks with their pair? Got my black 1s pair from SX. Thinking about picking up bone Shoot arounds...will they go down?

Isn’t that what they are supposed to come with?

Been watching stockX for a bit now on the black pair. Wondering if these are gonna go down anymore but seeing people keep raising the bid/buying out the lowest ask in my size. Wondering if it's still too early to pull the trigger on it.

Been watching stockX for a bit now on the black pair. Wondering if these are gonna go down anymore but seeing people keep raising the bid/buying out the lowest ask in my size. Wondering if it's still too early to pull the trigger on it.

Pretty sure those hit their low point already.

Saw a kid selling these on FB and couldn't pass up the deal. Got home and noticed the metal between the tab and actual zipper is slightly bent was able to bend it back a bit, but noticed it pops open when lifting the tab upwards, so i wonder if this is the defect that caused the others to snap off the tab, while zipping. Either way im happy and avoided resell rape, Also stuck with my TTS size and they feel the exact same as my .5 down pair.

Took me a min to realize what I was looking at lmao! That sucks but tbh I don't think it's that big espc if you paid a price you are happy with!

Just try and cop the black pair as soon as possible. Don’t sleep and let a few months pass and see that the price is up.

Just try and bid near the ask price

Just try and cop the black pair as soon as possible. Don’t sleep and let a few months pass and see that the price is up.

Just try and bid near the ask price
yeah gonna do that now. Was just hoping that people were gonna be getting pairs a little later this week from the restock of black pairs and it would go down a little. Wishful thinking lol

Isn’t that what they are supposed to come with?
I recieved 2 pairs of white laces and 2 pairs of clear lace locks along with black. Idk im.asking be cause I recently seen a picture with only 1 of each.

CE8B3233-B19A-4824-8E87-F951D10BCCEE.jpeg
517AFB36-B626-4A6C-8577-065BE4360DD2.jpeg
3606CAE2-1C8F-41AE-810B-478476884809.jpeg
F7625EB6-35CB-4910-B970-B13DAC2F9335.jpeg
5128D43D-586B-411A-979A-A52FF325674D.jpeg
B122B319-F35E-495C-AC9B-6EFAFFE50EC0.jpeg
1BED6CA4-2DBF-4F66-AA31-F74A3B37729B.jpeg 9FBD4615-7A13-4B61-B456-CE425FEBFF47.jpeg
AC2B0887-2981-4CDC-8687-08A1CFE7DE09.jpeg

Attachments

• 76E08565-6F0E-402C-A6B4-2FEFF2E31BF8.jpeg
    76E08565-6F0E-402C-A6B4-2FEFF2E31BF8.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom