Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol you did it again.

I always laugh when members post paragraphs then type “back to the shoes”,like they didn’t mean to post paragraphs not on the thread topic.

Speak your mind, I could careless. It just amuses me when people do that.

Or maybe some just don’t want to keep going, because nothing that is said will talk the other into their point of view.

Or maybe some just don’t want to keep going, because nothing that is said will talk the other into their point of view.
Exactly, so why type two paragraphs about it and one sentence about the shoes.

Swallow your pride and post about the shoes only. Lol Like no body is gonna address the two paragraphs.

It’s just funny to me. I’m not tripping.

Looks like sizing talk was a more appropriate conversation afterall...
The last few pages of convo actually a breath of fresh air. Its interesting how we pretend (or try) to be unbiased but the moment our commonality(shoes) disappears then everyone starts keeping tallies on each other to use as ammunition.

Exactly, so why type two paragraphs about it and one sentence about the shoes. Like no body is gonna address the two paragraphs.

It’s just funny to me.

If someone writes two paragraphs, they probably want to get everything out at once to state their take on the topic. I get what you’re saying but at the same time, it’s not that serious, to feel like the debate needs to continue much further.

The last few pages of convo actually a breath of fresh air. Its interesting how we pretend (or try) to be unbiased but the moment our commonality(shoes) disappears then everyone starts keeping tallies on each other to use as ammunition.

Religion is not an appropriate topic. It never is. Politics and Religion are terrible topics. No one ever agrees and it’s just a dead ****in end every time.

Religion is not an appropriate topic. It never is. Politics and Religion are terrible topics. No one ever agrees and it’s just a dead ****in end every time.
In terms of a shoe thread on a shoe forum, I totally agree. We argue enough about quality, fit, shape, leather, color, retro vs OG, comparison to other pairs, etc., that we don't need other, un-shoe related, issues to bark about.

In terms of a shoe thread on a shoe forum, I totally agree. We argue enough about quality, fit, shape, leather, color, retro vs OG, comparison to other pairs, etc., that we don't need other, un-shoe related, issues to bark about.

I avoid politics and religion in all personal conversations, so I definitely don’t want to be involved in that **** here either lol

...yeah, Black Shootarounds in particular -- much appreciated :nerd:

Here’s mine
81297FBA-C2D7-4F53-A17E-66B2A03FD921.jpeg 760AF3FB-098A-42AC-A75C-635DDD4F28A0.jpeg EBF68B87-8B68-4574-87E1-759CAC5F1B1B.jpeg 49ACC7EF-1614-4A0B-BF48-8E1517DD29F2.jpeg
262533F6-85D9-49AD-94E0-95A02A8A1CA1.jpeg
1D7FFFDF-93C0-4BCA-AE65-42D96EBC8496.jpeg

If Jerry was just preaching servitude and humbleness but sold $1000 shawls without putting his money where his mouth is, then there would be justifiable criticism. But he gives back to his communities, so I don't think his giving back needs to necessarily how he prices his brand products. Those that can afford it shouldn't be looking for handouts and those that can't but admire his product can do what normal people do and save up for something if it's worth it to you.

He quotes an Andre 3000 verse in this video so it's extra dope

Havent had the chance to rock these cuz weather has been bad for the past 3 weeks.
Similar to what others have said, it's difficult af to take off and damn near gives me cramps when I do.

I'm also concerned with the longevity of the zippers, everytime I zip and unzip it feels like imma break it cuz it does take a bit of a rough force so I need to be aware everytime.

For sizing I went .5 down and indicated where my big toe is on pic. I wear TTS on AJ1s, 700, 87s, 270s, and UBs.

Attachments

• 20190131_153422.jpg
    20190131_153422.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190131_153346.jpg
    20190131_153346.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190131_153314.jpg
    20190131_153314.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190131_153223.jpg
    20190131_153223.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 50
does nobody wear these shoes with jeans? every fit pic i've seen except one has been with sweats and cargos. i know y'all hiding the denim somewhere.

3B441607-16EE-4AFE-95B4-7D626BACD2EB.jpeg
Sup Fam,
Been a lurker for a while and finally got a chance to make a post. Caved in at resale for the FOG1’s and dear god these shoes are beautiful.
My TTS is 8 and after reading all the sizing advice that’s out there, went with 7.5 and they fit perfect. Not snug at all and still room for my big toes.

I haven really seen anyone put together a dope outfit with the bones.... think I might pass and Purchase the black SA next.

If Jerry was just preaching servitude and humbleness but sold $1000 shawls without putting his money where his mouth is, then there would be justifiable criticism. But he gives back to his communities, so I don't think his giving back needs to necessarily how he prices his brand products. Those that can afford it shouldn't be looking for handouts and those that can't but admire his product can do what normal people do and save up for something if it's worth it to you.

He quotes an Andre 3000 verse in this video so it's extra dope

Just when we were changing the subject :smh:

Post your damn shoes and get back on the subject then
God told CHRISNUGGETS he had the gift of gab so he just wanted to gift you his opinion.

Pair just came in today from StockX. They seem good to me but just wanted to get a second opinion on them. These are as size 10 if that matters. Thanks in advance!

img1.jpg img2.jpg img3.jpg img4.jpg img5.jpg img6.jpg img7.jpg img8.jpg

Got the Bone SAs in from StockX. GOT D**N are those things hard to get on and off. I zipped and unzipped them once and I don't think I'm ever going to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom