Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sacrilegious

So any pant with snaps is a no go cause its copying Jerry, but Jerry can do stuff like this and its all gravy. :lol:

91B08159-D0D7-4027-8266-569D36BDDCEA.jpeg

bone SAs worth resale? can't make up my mind even after watch 50,000 youtube reviews on them.

Yes! I went back and forth on the bone pair because i didnt want to pay the higher resale price on FoG 1.
I ended up with bone and black SA, i wear them with everything and dont mind wear and tear as much as i might with Fog 1’s. Buy them u wont regret it.

Yes! I went back and forth on the bone pair because i didnt want to pay the higher resale price on FoG 1.
I ended up with bone and black SA, i wear them with everything and dont mind wear and tear as much as i might with Fog 1’s. Buy them u wont regret it.

Whos the sizing on these compared to the jordan 1s?

bone SAs worth resale? can't make up my mind even after watch 50,000 youtube reviews on them.

I have a pair half a size bigger that unsucessfully tried to sell or exchange. As days went by and the more I saw them the more I liked them. I decided to keep them as surprisingly they fit the same as my size FoG 1's. IMO it is almost as good as the Black 1's and better than the Bone 1's, but that's personal taste.

bone SAs to me look better than Black SAs. black swoosh and material ups the ante. would rather have bone 1s to tbh but resale is like 400 higher than SAs so nah

bone SAs to me look better than Black SAs. black swoosh and material ups the ante. would rather have bone 1s to tbh but resale is like 400 higher than SAs so nah

I agree, much better than black SA's. The reason I prefer Bone SA's over Bone 1's is that the design is very clean and I like the contrast swoosh, while the Bone 1's I think don't look too good in such a light color.

Much better, the black ones look legit to me. Don't know much about the Bone ones. If you can post pictures of the lace locks of both pairs, just to have the final confirmation for the blacks and a lead for the bones.
Good to hear. I was worried about the black pair because the collar doesn't sit exactly perfect like most pairs. Box and accessories all match each other so that's a good thing. More pics coming...

I like Jerry like a fat kid loves McDonald’s

But dudes a fing idiot

How you gonna pretend to be a good Christian and god loving man yet make a brand that is solely priced for the upper class clientele?
And that pacsun essentials thing don’t count

Just my 2 cents. But I have no say in this anyways. Dudes just an idiot with a high complex of himself.
Again I still am a fan of his style and stuff but just wanted to share

Back
Top Bottom