Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Jerry like a fat kid loves McDonald’s

But dudes a fing idiot

How you gonna pretend to be a good Christian and god loving man yet make a brand that is solely priced for the upper class clientele?
And that pacsun essentials thing don’t count

Just my 2 cents. But I have no say in this anyways. Dudes just an idiot with a high complex of himself.
Again I still am a fan of his style and stuff but just wanted to share

jesus was bougie too he turned water into wine

what about da bonerlons?

For real, though. I've been waiting on those damn things since January.

Literally just checked stockX, not a single record of sale for a size 14. Or even a 13 for that matter.

unds after landing in LA today :nthat:

IMG_20190314_185830.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! My veredict is legit on the black ones. I don't say 100% sure cause you really never know. The Bone ones I don't know as I don't own them.
Enjoy them and wear them, they're really cool shoes. Congrats on your purchase.
I’m trying but what a pain trying to take off he bone pair lol the black mesh is so much easier.

as long as you're happy lol. But if you have more Union's and trying to trade them for Fog's. I say keep your unions man

Indeed.

Still trying to figure out a way to get 1's without making too big of a sacrifice.

How foolish would one be to sell a pair of Union 1's to fund FOG 1's?
someone here got rid of Union 1's for SA's so I don't think for Fog 1's would be that far of a stretch
That was me, *******. lol..

Ooof, you traded Unions for SAs? :emoji_confounded:

I personally wouldn't get rid of either of my Unions for a pair of FoG1s. I feel like Jordan 1 silhouette is just a classic and will never go out of style, can't say the same for the FoG1. That, and I feel like the Unions are just more wearable than the FoG1s.

Back
Top Bottom