Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna have to pay resale for a size 9 for the raids. Couple guys selling locally for $300 but I'll wait till mid week to see if prices drop. Considering the Mocs as well but i think I'll go for the black ones.

Gonna have to pay resale for a size 9 for the raids. Couple guys selling locally for $300 but I'll wait till mid week to see if prices drop. Considering the Mocs as well but i think I'll go for the black ones.
If your going to pay $300 locally might as well buy off StockX. Don’t need to drive and most importantly it’s safer and more secure.

Did BAIT have a large inventory? What time did you get there?

i got to bait around 7:30 and was able to secure my pair. when i got there, there were only a handful of people in line. they kept saying they had lots of pairs...but i always take that with a grain of salt. i think they just didn't want to crowd to get rowdier than it already was.

Man these raids are DOPE. I wasnt a fan at all (at first) but entered a local raffle just cause and ended up winning...i gotta say - these are so nice in hand and even better on foot. I still like my fog1 black better but the raids will definitely get more wear. Theyre just way more versatile imo.

woudl definitely go tts in raids, unless you're a wide footer. half size up they're kinda long, and half size down they'd be cutting off your circulation.

My boy tried on Raids in TTS and had maybe a half an inch of toe room.

I tried on Mocs TTS and had the same thing. Now I have to wait until the 9.5 comes in.

i was thinking about copping another pair to keep on ice i got lucky at the union drop this week but maybe that energy would be better spent getting someones size in here who missed out.
i was thinking about copping another pair to keep on ice i got lucky at the union drop this week but maybe that energy would be better spent getting someones size in here who missed out.
when did UNION drop bro?

Crap I did want those mocs but not one person has made these look good on feet lol.

If your going to pay $300 locally might as well buy off StockX. Don’t need to drive and most importantly it’s safer and more secure.
All about the source, had a few sellers in my FB groups so i picked up local no worries.

The dudes selling locally are legit. I'm just waiting till midweek to throw out an offer. I'm hoping they go down to around the $250ish range but i don't know that's gonna happen cuz people starting to make the turn and liking the raids. Crossing my fingers they go down in price.

Crap I did want those mocs but not one person has made these look good on feet lol.

lol agreed. They DEFINITELY need to be worn with baggier pants.

fear-of-god-nike-moccasin-release-date-price-info-official-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom