Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay wtf is up with the moc?

I tried on my TTS 9.5 (my Air Jordan retro size) and it is too narrow in width

I guarantee you if I try size 10 it will be too long

This shoe is not wide-footer friendly is it? Maybe I should return and exchange for size 10?

**** it, bought the black Mocs. Hope they fit TTS and not big the FOG 1s.

They’re TTS, as well as the Raids.
Black Mocs fit narrow.

Depends on which crowd you are

If your Jordan retro fit you TTS, Moc is too narrow for you.

If your Air Max 1 fit you TTS, Moc probably is a little bit longer than your Air Max 1

I find my Moc definitely NOT TTS.

I’m a flat foot so I tend to go with whatever size wide footers wear.

But with that said, I’ve been wearing nikes my entire life (so I guess Ive adapted to narrow shoes) so I went TTS on my Mocs and they fit fine.

I’m a flat foot so I tend to go with whatever size wide footers wear.

But with that said, I’ve been wearing nikes my entire life (so I guess Ive adapted to narrow shoes) so I went TTS on my Mocs and they fit fine.

Wide foot here. Also went TTS (same as my AJ1 size) on my mocs and they're fine. Felt awful when I tried on in store, but I was determined to make it work so I picked them up anyways. Wearing em a few hours at home and several days a week since (the platinums) and they actually feel super comfy on foot now. I don't think nylon stretches, but something about the shoe just adapted to my foot.

I have wide/almost flat feet and found the Mocs to be about consistent in sizing w/ my othe Nikes, maybe a little more snug but nothing huge and probably due to my sock choice when I had them on the other day.

It’s shorts weather here but still wanted to break out the bone raids.
Red legs also on show...

I’m getting an annoying bulge on the left inner side. I’m not sure massaging the laces around is improving it much.

Attachments

• 36F6C2CE-EBC1-4ED0-80E3-3B9D8AB37436.jpeg
    36F6C2CE-EBC1-4ED0-80E3-3B9D8AB37436.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 36
  • C9DF9B2F-3DE4-4196-A4AB-BD97E5D4F010.jpeg
    C9DF9B2F-3DE4-4196-A4AB-BD97E5D4F010.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 40
Kixsquare order I placed at 8pm EST on Tuesday night just arrived to my office here on the West Coast at 10am. Box was pristine, matches up with my retail pair. Shoes were still double wrapped inside like they'd never been taken out. Gonna do a more detailed LC with my real pair at home when I get back, but looking at em quickly in my car and knowing there aren't really any good reps of these at all, I'm pretty confident they're legit. Overall super impressed with this transaction considering they cost me the same as retail + tax here and they shipped faster than any boutique or tier 0 store I've ever ordered from.

Still haven’t worn my Bone FOG 1s because I don’t wanna deal with the hassle of cleaning them. I plan on taking my joints to Jason Markk’s when it’s time.

Anyone know if the upper on the Raids stretches out a bit with wear? I've got a 10 and its a bit snug. But I tried a 10.5 and they fit a bit too big :ohwell:. Thinking I'd just rock with the 10 til the upper gives a bit.

Back
Top Bottom