Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like that ExtraButter FCFS went smooth? Their IG is posting people picking them up. Man those Green pairs look icy :nthat:

Could this be the one scheduled to come out on SNS next week? :nerd:

this is what im saying. People gonna be real butt-hurt when we get a white on white mesh, and this white with black sole, and a white with black cage....and they are sitting on their bright orange pair like....why won't anyone buy these for $500.

Miss me with these two terrible colors and let us get some neutral colors

You think people would learn by now...don’t go resale until like a week after the initial drop. Undercutting galore at that point.

Going to look great with my new lulu melon gear...

Yoga in the park

Attachments

• C6CC1A2D-DD07-46D9-85B2-023B9C4809C6.png
    C6CC1A2D-DD07-46D9-85B2-023B9C4809C6.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 90
this is what im saying. People gonna be real butt-hurt when we get a white on white mesh, and this white with black sole, and a white with black cage....and they are sitting on their bright orange pair like....why won't anyone buy these for $500.

Miss me with these two terrible colors and let us get some neutral colors

That black bottom pair is terrible from those mockups. People sleeping on these oranges.

Would be surprised if these don’t come down in price

I might bite at $475 or something, I dont see these hitting less than $450. Plus they are regional, probably lower stock than we think. Surprised they aint atleast at $600+ based on that alone.

Wanted the spruce pair. I probably shoulda called corporate and tried to get trade bait. Oh well.

Got in contact with corporate about donating even though I didnt get through for a pair. I usually don't draw any attention to any good will I do because I believe that defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place. After I donated and let them know I received a text from the owner thanking me. Just thought that was really cool. Just thought I'd share. They seem to really have their eyes on helping through their business. Very cool to see.

Back
Top Bottom