Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14E081B5-170C-4AEB-9EA7-4906F13E3E12.jpeg
GOAT

Best one yet. Thought it was a Laker PE, but I didn't see a single Laker with a pair. Lol.

For me it's in this order:
Yellow
Black OG
Bone OG
Green
White Sail
Orange

Best one yet. Thought it was a Laker PE, but I didn't see a single Laker with a pair. Lol.

Yellow
Black OG
Bone OG
Green
White Sail
Orange
I could have swore Josh Hart wore it

didn't you say the Bones were goat?

They are the GOAT of the OG drops/released pairs. But, they are just not as good as the white/sail mesh and the black cages.

Yellow
Black OG
Bone OG
Green
White Sail
Orange

Your list couldn’t be more wrong.

I hope to god those sail/mesh FOG1s don't release next Friday, already going to be a pain getting two pairs of the black 350s while on the road to Montreal :rolleyes

I hope to god those sail/mesh FOG1s don't release next Friday, already going to be a pain getting two pairs of the black 350s while on the road to Montreal :rolleyes
Gonna pray to the sneaker fades and poutine some luck for you

Na, it’s wrong, but the best list I’ve seen other than mine.
Your opinion doesn’t count. You lied about owning then wearing then selling. You drakier than drake

Someone on IG posted an outfit with Nike FOG shoes and Minimal pants. Jerry left a comment that it was sacrilegious because the pants were a cheap knockoff of Fear of God

Lol I think that was Paul from the Locust & Wild Honey youtube channel. And yeah that's right, he was wearing all FOG except for the snap cargos which were actually from mnml, and Paul didn't hide that fact so Jerry got mad in the comments

four pairs released with more on the way and you guys are throwing out GOAT labels. relax. this new NT gets caught up in the moment so often

Back
Top Bottom