Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only one person has been throwing out "goat" titles so freely lol

2619228-3x2-940x627.jpg

I just think for a collection/collab that's only been in existence for less than a year, it's weird to hear anything be referred to as "greatest of ALL TIME." I don't think it undervalues anything to just be referred to as "best" but to throw around "GOAT" so loosely cheapens the term itself and the area it's attempted to be applied to.

Hes referring to best colorway for the model, not best shoe of all time.

But that's what percent of people that actually try? Maybe 20 out of maybe 50k that aren't on NT? I think Draws are easier to enter than LEO's is the only thing. Selection is still random either way.

LEO and DAN are real release methods on Nike lol. People aren't just creating new names and acronyms. If you look at SNKRS back end, you can find the names for it.

There are currently 3 release methods that I know of;

-LEO (Let Everyone Order), basically you submit payment within 2 minutes and you get put in a PENDING line, and after that 2 minute is up, Nike selects certain users. Think of it as a mini-draw. Less chances/time for bots spamming entries.

-DAN (draw), 10 minute or 30 minute, whatever time-limit to draw system to submit your entry.

-FLOW, basically First Come First Serve (whoever submits payment the fastest), used mostly for bricks and stuff

edit: oh and of course the infamous Exclusive Restricted Access

Last edited:
yeah for leo, but you acting like people just making up stuff lol

anyway... if you're in LA, union is doing a restock on Fog 1.

Back
Top Bottom