Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes. sails would be the daily driver beater shoe and bones for when im feeling sophisticated

Yeah I was thinking that, I always planned on dressing up with the Bones. word, Sail would be a fire elite daily shoe. Plus they so comfortable.

i hope you're not beastin over this sail pair then
1b639c76d8b61e3b35e94d91462ed4b0.jpg

I said all black colorways are boring and you say this? :lol: Dont even make sense.

All black colorways are so boring. Would easily be the worst colorway if released.
Nah b the title of the “worst colorways” will always lie with the Orange Pulse and Spruce. It will be hard AF for Jerry to top those atrocities.

For those interested the Orange and Spruce prices should drop a tad more once the Sails drop because everyone will have moved on. Those two colors weren’t highly desired and are going to soon be forgotten so resellers will want to dump ASAP.

You
Nah b the title of the “worst colorways” will always lie with the Orange Pulse and Spruce. It will be hard AF for Jerry to top those atrocities.

For those interested the Orange and Spruce prices should drop a tad more once the Sails drop because everyone will have moved on. Those two colors weren’t highly desired and are going to soon be forgotten so resellers will want to dump ASAP.
Idk why he released those CW. Who really walking around with highlighters on their feet. I can see it as PE in the NBA or something, but other than that nah...

I hope he don't run this design into the ground with a bunch of different goofy CWs. Part of the reason I jumped off the bridge with the first 2 is because I thought this design would be more exclusive...

well let me simplify it for u then bub. an all white/sail shoe is the equivalent of watching paint dry. i’d rather stub my toe then walk around in these.

All white/Sail POPS... it catches the eye with its cleanliness and freshness.

I hope he don't run this design into the ground with a bunch of different goofy CWs. Part of the reason I jumped off the bridge with the first 2 is because I thought this design would be more exclusive...

Ohhh sorry it wasn’t limited enough for you to appreciate.........

well let me simplify it for u then bub. an all white/sail shoe is the equivalent of watching paint dry. i’d rather stub my toe then walk around in these.

If you said “I dont like all white kicks” im not gonna go around assuming you dont like all black kicks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom