Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today's wear:
C3B948D2-4D01-4580-970C-97C54B849A36.jpeg

Damn these aren’t even good fakes smh

I'm sayin.' The first pic he posted showed them on a shoe rack with well worn Red Octobers, black FOG 1's, some beat Off-White 1's, OW Prestos, and other high dollar 'rotational shoes', so maybe that's just how he rolls... lol.

Looked back at this post, and yeah he’s a clout chaser. Red Octobers and his Off Whites 1s are fake too. I’m sure it’s all fake I’d just need better pictures.

udntnoeme01 udntnoeme01 ”it’s a fraud, it’s a fraud, it’s a frauuuuuuuud”

Sorry I’m really not trying to be a hater. Do you and wear whatever you’re comfortable with. And I’m not an expert on the yellow FOGs either, but a quick look at pics and that’s just not where the suede and cage meet...

0644570A-85F5-4D39-842A-D98599B692EB.jpeg
CEFF93F6-3A97-45D9-8098-937CA50363E8.jpeg

First time getting called out for authenticity, and you do bring up some valid points. However, I purchased both my yellow and black FOG 1 from StockX, and while I am by no means an expert in verifying authenticity even from these resell platforms, is it too farfetched a notion that there'd be potential deviations in shape from the production process?

Like I said, I’m no expert....but compared to those pictures I’d be real worried if I got a pair that had this:
169ECD34-D9B3-4468-8D0D-0113A5A1DD03.jpeg

Maybe it’s a terrible angle? Maybe a variation honestly I have no clue. But having a pair of Fake Red October’s right under them definitely didn’t help my bias either that’s for sure.

Like I said, I’m no expert....but compared to those pictures I’d be real worried if I got a pair that had this:

Maybe it’s a terrible angle? Maybe a variation honestly I have no clue. But having a pair of Fake Red October’s right under them definitely didn’t help my bias either that’s for sure.
Got-Eem-Got-Eem-Meme.gif

alright im done *dead* lmao

Man...you guys are internet detectives like the group from the Netflix series “Don’t $&@! With Cats.” You all impressive af.

Back
Top Bottom