Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike Fear of God 1
Color: Multi-Color/Off Noir-String-Oatmeal
Style Code: AR4237-902
Release Date: February 10, 2020
Price: $350
1579875368846.png

1579875408610.png

So basically a combination of the last pairs. Would love it when the "midsole" was white instead of milky.

With an all black cw releasing “soon”, I will pass on these.
No sense in having Oatmeal, all black and these black/oatmeal. No enough difference in the 3 pairs.

Agreed. This whole situation sounds sketch from their end. I'm betting that internally, someone or a friend of someone at GOAT 'bought' the shoes. SMH.

Sorry to hear all that. What a shi**y situation.

GOAT can be a bit sketchy from time to time. I was bidding on a pair of Solar Yeezy 2s, i got the bid down from $1900 down to $1750. My top bid was $1700 and they sold for $1750. A day or two later, i see the same pair relisted for $1750 and that they were pre-verified and would ship instantly, which leads me to believe employee messed with the price and “bought” them so they could post them right back up.

With an all black cw releasing “soon”, I will pass on these.
No sense in having Oatmeal, all black and these black/oatmeal. No enough difference in the 3 pairs.

disappointed, unnecessary colourway for me but great for thos who missed out on goatmeals i guess

Yeah pump these bad boys out already nike. I will try for these and the all blacks and just hope i land at least 1 pair.
But with my luck these days im assuming il fail miserably

Anybody seen pics of used oatmeals? Wondering how the soles look after some wear. Still have mine on ice, thinking about undsing soon.

Back
Top Bottom