Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question re: sizing:

Do the original black Fear of God 1s fit the same as Oatmeals? I'm an 11.5 in Oatmeals, and wanted to finally scoop a pair of the original black ones. Should I go with same size? (I had heard some mumblings about the black CW fitting differently, so just wanted to get some opinions from people who own both CWs)

I’ll give the long version.

I sold a pair of brand new yeezy zebras and black fog 1 (both to GOAT)

This is where the complication happens. I mixed up the shipping labels.

I realized this as soon as I shipped them and contacted goat immediately. They took a week to respond. Saying, hey we got the wrong shoes.

This has happened in the past. Usually the list them for you as consignment and give you a heads up hours before the officially post.

Well they list the yeezys as used. I reach out a bunch of time to let them know they are not at all used. It’s zebras, the new joints with the optic white bottom. They acknowledge them as new but never change the condition.

4 days go by and after multiple emails the FOG 1s have not listed. I’m waiting and checking my email every hour on the hour as I am at work all day. Thursday I get a push saying “your FOG 1 have sold.” I’m thinking “WTH. I just checked my email and goat app and nothing was there”. I then get an email saying my shoes have posted. Any person with an alert on seeing that shoe go for as low as it was would cop immediately as they did.

I contact goat time and time again asking to cancel the order bc I didn’t even get a chance to see the listing before it sold. I’m pissed. I still haven’t heard anything back from them.

bascially I think they did it to be spiteful after I sent them ticket after ticket trying to get the update on the listing to make sure this didn’t happen and to get the shoes sold as I needed the money for my tuition for school.

I’m dealing with this now, they sold, confirmed (sent Security code), and shipped my Air Jordan LA/CHI, all through the app Saturday, but there still in my closet. I never listed them, I bought them through the Goat app ( to keep/wear) and they re-listed and sold them for what I paid last summer. But now their going for $180 more for my size. The only reason they knew I had them is because I bought them through the app, I will not be shipping!!!!!!

Question re: sizing:

Do the original black Fear of God 1s fit the same as Oatmeals? I'm an 11.5 in Oatmeals, and wanted to finally scoop a pair of the original black ones. Should I go with same size? (I had heard some mumblings about the black CW fitting differently, so just wanted to get some opinions from people who own both CWs)
They fit the same. All the FOG 1's do, in my opinion. Some argue that the Bones run smaller, but I think they're just a little harder to put on/take off, since there's no mesh on the upper.

Man where are the pics tho?!?!? We like 2 weeks out smh

Kinda weird but it feels like Jerry isn't behind this colorway since all of the other FoG1s have received special promotion shoots like months in advance.

This probably isn't the likely scenario, but it's as if Nike had excess parts left from the other FoG1 productions so they just decided to slap them all together and make a "What The" FoG1 :lol:

Yea either that or the release date isn’t the 10th. It just seems very odd and yea Jerry’s only posted one pic and it’s was a repost of someone else’s post.

I’m in on these.
F57EB1FF-7838-418E-9BB2-EBC3C4CAF5E5.png

God none of my spots have any info on these strings, please don’t play games with this release Nike. Im not ready to grieve again like the lake shows

Still not believing this Feb 10th date all my people have said they’ve gotten no info so it just seems strange

Black with bone cage, toe box and either white or oatmeal outsole is an instant cop.

Black with bone cage, oatmeal toe box and sole is garbage.

Recent pics show both which has me confused af.

Back
Top Bottom