Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty dope that these are inspired by The
Question. Too bad they'll be impossible to get.

no need to worry and panic yet.
Some of the usual online stores, like BSTN, had them listed for the 28th, but removed them from the calendar. I'm confident, that they will get a wider release at the end of the month

the whole thing seems like a stretch like you colored the toe...because the reebok question 1s had a colored toe cap?

I feel like Jerry just likes allen iverson and is inspired by him. Which is fine...but like the toe isn't blue or red like popular question 1s. There is no honeycomb bubble or anything really that resembles question 1s at all. This campaign seems like an excuse for him to recreate old Iverson photo shoots.

shoes still nice :lol:

the whole thing seems like a stretch like you colored the toe...because the reebok question 1s had a colored toe cap?

I feel like Jerry just likes allen iverson and is inspired by him. Which is fine...but like the toe isn't blue or red like popular question 1s. There is no honeycomb bubble or anything really that resembles question 1s at all. This campaign seems like an excuse for him to recreate old Iverson photo shoots.

I get hemlock for calling that dude pretentious. :smh:

the yellow fogs also appears as Exclusive Access to some SNKRS users. And they also dropped like 12 pairs of them on FOG crappy webstore lol

But he posted a pic of the Answer 4 because he couldn’t find a pic with the Question with the unzipped tear away pants.

:rofl:

He definitely just wants the photos. :lol:

Agreed on both of these points. :lol:

If this colorway was truly Question inspired, then he should have released them with WHITE MIDSOLES like they appeared to be in his filtered photos. The bluish Air unit would've been a similar (and dope) color pop to the Hexalite on the white midsoles of Questions.

Last edited:
Jerry sure knows how to create a back story in order to sell a shoe. That being said Im still out. Wonder what triple blacks’ story will be

That was my initial thought as well.

FIRST THING THAT POPPED INTO MY MIND WAS HUH? WHY WOULD NIKE ALLOW / GREEN LIGHT THIS?
USING THE SAME PHOTOG IS WHAT MADE THIS MAKE SENSE TO ME THO
ALSO NOT SURE IF IT WAS PITCHED AS A BLACK HISTORY THING BUT IT WORKS
ORIGNAL AI ADS > BUT I'M OLD THO

Last edited:
Jerry sure knows how to create a back story in order to sell a shoe. That being said Im still out. Wonder what triple blacks’ story will be

Might as well be vince carter...because the nike shox VC2 came in all black.

Or maybe he could continue the reebok thing with the reebok reignman 2 for shawn kemp that came in all black too

or maybe he could do ANY THING and claim "inspiration"

Back
Top Bottom