Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the cream shorts from xhibition at 8 AM and the warm up pants from snkrs. What a morning.

Blessed morning
3E435929-BE99-437D-B3AB-AC5BF69F5005.png

Hit the warm up pants on SNKRS wow lol, hopefully tts fits
Also god damn I can’t believe just dropped 200+ tax on some pants 😂 not to mention I bought a bunch of essentials on fog.com and Pacsun yesterday my ****ing cc is hit
The black nylon ones he previously released were TTS but I believe they were cut to a slim fit. The sweats have always been oversized/baggy.

I size down on almost anything FOG (Mainline, Nike, Essentials) so I just did the same for these. Personally not into sagging
I used to also but I don’t size down on essentials anymore they seem more tts now and these pants look shorter and less baggy than the previous nike sweats so it should be good I think, I get medium in the essentials sweats... small works but is more fitted than I like

I used to also but I don’t size down on essentials anymore they seem more tts now and these pants look shorter and less baggy than the previous nike sweats so it should be good I think, I get medium in the essentials sweats... small works but is more fitted than I like

I haven't bought any of the Essentials line recently because they rehash the same stuff over and over, but maybe they did start making those more TTS.

Back
Top Bottom