Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also ima help some of y’all out. These the best alternative to FOGs and cheaper. Thank me later!
37EA4EE3-B7EF-4BCE-95D8-18C3275D3AB5.jpeg
Contemplating copping just because but dam why they 100 like they some nikelabs. Are they thick?

Tried to bait a stock x seller for sail pants he should have sold em yesterday when fees were 50 off. Saw Singapore dropped em today. I almost pulled the trigger on SX, but I gotta chill. The hunt continues

if anybody has or knows anybody selling those black SSENSE 7th collection black loafers in a 42, please let me know!

Has it been confirmed that the whole Jerry Lorenzo thing is really done? I only ask because I’d be really curious to see what other types of models, and an Air FOG 2 I imagine, that would be cooked up.

Has it been confirmed that the whole Jerry Lorenzo thing is really done? I only ask because I’d be really curious to see what other types of models, and an Air FOG 2 I imagine, that would be cooked up.

Feel like we would've seen a FoG2 by now if they were still together.
Certainly feels like their collaboration is done.

Feel like we would've seen a FoG2 by now if they were still together.
Certainly feels like their collaboration is done.
Yeah I definitely think we would have seen leaked images by now.

I personally feel like it's such a waste to cover the ankle portion of the shoe. It's such a unique design and the height is a vital part of that which balances the silhouette. Maybe I'm biased because I only wear slim fit stuff, but only exposing the bottom part of the shoe makes them look so clunky imo

Back
Top Bottom