Nike x Kendrick Lamar - Cortez Kenny 01/26 - First release

hope these arent a pain to pick up tomorrow
In regards to getting your pair in your size, it won’t be.

But in regards to getting in, you might be waiting for a bit.

Makers HQ is heavily crowd-controlled. Under watchful eye of the Fire Marshall. How quickly you get in depends on both 1.) how long people inside screw around and “browse,” and 2.) if the registers @ the counter go out again.

If you’re picking up your reserved KFK pair, go earlier than you planned. Homie of mine is there and in line, and there is over 100+ heads already. Line started @ 8:00AM.

This is for crowd control to follow fire code, there is only 1 line to get in the venue.

Don’t expect to show up 30 min. before your pickup window and expect to cop your pair.

Go towards the end of the line and hang left towards behind the building. Show them proof of your app reserve and there's a separate line to purchase.

got mines today with my son, we even watched the kids basketball game which was cool. these Kenny 2s are way better in person than in picture :smokin

nike-top-dawg-entertainment-cortez-kenny-1-the-championship-tour-release-info-1.jpg
nike-top-dawg-entertainment-cortez-kenny-1-the-championship-tour-release-info-7.jpg
nike-top-dawg-entertainment-cortez-kenny-1-the-championship-tour-release-info-3.jpg
nike-top-dawg-entertainment-cortez-kenny-1-the-championship-tour-release-info-9.jpg
nike-top-dawg-entertainment-cortez-kenny-1-the-championship-tour-release-info-2.jpg

Nike x The Championship Shop Pricing
Nike x TDE Long-sleeve: $55
Nike x TDE Hoodie: $85
Nike x TDE Hat: $35
Nike Cortez Kenny 3: $100
Nike x Cortez Kenny Long-sleeve: $55
Nike x Cortez Kenny Hoodie: $85
Nike x Cortez Kenny Hat: $35

Nike x The Championship ShopLA (Blends): May 9-13Houston (Social Status): May 19-20NYC (Concepts): May 26-30Boston (Bodega): June 4-5Toronto (Livestock): June 11-12Chicago (Notre): June 14-15

Was gonna say without a wristband you probably won’t get.

I just want the black hoody lol

Cncpts nyc the end of this month

Shoes at Blends LA "Sold Out" yesterday a little bit before 5:00 pm. They still had all of the merch by the time I got in.

I'm sure they still have pairs, they are probably just backdooring some of the inventory to the local consignment shops. I don't know why Nike chose Blends to handle the release.

Shoes at Blends LA "Sold Out" yesterday a little bit before 5:00 pm. They still had all of the merch by the time I got in.

I'm sure they still have pairs, they are probably just backdooring some of the inventory to the local consignment shops. I don't know why Nike chose Blends to handle the release.

TDE and Blends are family. :lol:

need black or red hoodie. i can trade for concert merch.

they need to make the snkrs stash for androids already.. ridiculous.

Went to the pop up this morning in DTLA, and it was FCFS for all the apparel they had. Probably will be the same all the way through the 13th. Still holding out for a snkrs release of the black Cortez Kennys, since official images leaked out after that quick snrks stash notification.

Went to the pop up this morning in DTLA, and it was FCFS for all the apparel they had. Probably will be the same all the way through the 13th. Still holding out for a snkrs release of the black Cortez Kennys, since official images leaked out after that quick snrks stash notification.

They have any red hoodies left?

Back
Top Bottom