Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

The Nike store on hollywood/vine had manny's shoe that he fought in last on display. The only diffrence is they were red.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

My boy lyricaljkilla looked out for me on this one and I'm returning the favor shoes are so dope
You know it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's some pics. Sorry for crappy cell phone camera quality.

Got em in today. Being moved to my dude Rick2345.
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Also love that they threw in a set of extra red laces.

Yeah, sorry I couldn't come through on your pair Rick2345. I had pairs lined up from the people in line for the Yeezy's but they got word of the HYPEand decided to pickem up for resell purposes. So I was only able to cop my sz 8.5. Trust me, I wanted those Zens!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Yeah, sorry I couldn't come through on your pair Rick2345. I had pairs lined up from the people in line for the Yeezy's but they got word of the HYPE and decided to pickem up for resell purposes. So I was only able to cop my sz 8.5. Trust me, I wanted those Zens!!!
mad.gif
Haha what if I told you....that I got my pair from people in that same line.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know those AZ boys 4th, 5th, and 6th in line? Dudes are part of my team. I couldn't make it out there cuz of work...but they secured me a pair of theManny's.
happy.gif

^ yea it's cool lyricaljkilla is my dude and he hooked me up big time and ofcoarse I'm returning the favor and I'm glad he came threw

Originally Posted by heathunter881

ehhh i rather just by a tshirt instead of this ugly *##@. u guys straight suckers for supporting nike, so sad. folks camped out and bought a ugly @$+ shoe...close this thread already lol.

Says the guy who failed to get his own size shoe of a guy who doesn't compete in anything, and is planning to trade a larger shoe for a smaller one... Stoptrying to front about what people like when you bought a shoe created for a rapper. I'm not going to downtalk anyone who likes them, but since you have somuch hate for these, I'll give you crap for supporting the extreme hype of the Air Yeezy. Dumb clown.
Have these shoes already sold out in Niketown SF? Maybe I will ask my dad to get them after all. He lives there, I live in Cincinnati, so I have no idea.Thanks.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

ehhh i rather just by a tshirt instead of this ugly *##@. u guys straight suckers for supporting nike, so sad. folks camped out and bought a ugly @$+ shoe...close this thread already lol.

Says the guy who failed to get his own size shoe of a guy who doesn't compete in anything, and is planning to trade a larger shoe for a smaller one...
Have these shoes already sold out in Niketown SF? Maybe I will ask my dad to get them after all. He lives there, I live in Cincinnati, so I have no idea. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure these shoes sold out instantly in all locations that received them.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Says the guy who failed to get his own size shoe of a guy who doesn't compete in anything, and is planning to trade a larger shoe for a smaller one...
Have these shoes already sold out in Niketown SF? Maybe I will ask my dad to get them after all. He lives there, I live in Cincinnati, so I have no idea. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure these shoes sold out instantly in all locations that received them.

Ah. Well I guess it's understandable. I'm fine with a t-shirt though. Thanks for the info.

Shoes sold out all places that got them that Saturday morning and only 200 pairs made it's almost impossible for a store to still have pairs unlessit's for an employee

Yeah, sorry I couldn't come through on your pair Rick2345. I had pairs lined up from the people in line for the Yeezy's but they got word of the HYPE and decided to pickem up for resell purposes. So I was only able to cop my sz 8.5. Trust me, I wanted those Zens!!!
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know those AZ boys 4th, 5th, and 6th in line? Dudes are part of my team. I couldn't make it out there cuz of work...but they secured me a pair of the Manny's.
happy.gif
Lol, nice move. Yeah, 4, 5, & 6 it was. So either way Rick2345 got his. Dats some funny $#!T though.
laugh.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know those AZ boys 4th, 5th, and 6th in line? Dudes are part of my team. I couldn't make it out there cuz of work...but they secured me a pair of the Manny's.
happy.gif
Lol, nice move. Yeah, 4, 5, & 6 it was. So either way Rick2345 got his. Dats some funny $#!T though.
laugh.gif
Yeah they told me some guys made it out there all the way from Colorado...I put some pieces together and figured it was you and your team. Gladyou made it out with a pair.

wink.gif
i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:

mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah they told me some guys made it out there all the way from Colorado...I put some pieces together and figured it was you and your team. Glad you made it out with a pair.

Yeah, me too. There were 20 pairs and I was 14th. So my pair were on lock. But they only had 13 of the Yeezy's so I had to pay a premium to move up a fewspots.
Since I wear all my kix it was worth it!
pimp.gif
I went out there for bothshoes and I told myself I wasn't driving back without them!
wink.gif

i'll try to end up with an 11, looking tougher than i had originally thought though...lol

Gotta do what you gotta do man. So I give you props for that.

Now I just gotta get these Yeezy's now.
frown.gif

And for anybody else interested, my boy is looking to trade his sz 10 Pacman's for sz 10 Yeezy's. Either color. PM me if interested.

As far as Size 8.5, I believe the first person to buy an 8.5 was my friend and he was #40 in line.

Vegas trip was nice. Here are some better quality pix.

Back
Top Bottom