Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

If anyone can get me a 10, 10.5 or 11 hit me up. Theres no way of me getting these. I dont mind compensating for your troubles.

I wonder how much these would resell for. For me, i'm keeping mines, hopefully get it signed by "Pacman" and justglass it up.

Picking up mines on Saturday. Happy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

looks like an edge trainer with flywire
no doubt.

no visible outrigger intersecting the midsole which lends itself to the edge catergory.
no forefoot strap which also lends itself to the current state of nike cross trainers.

IMO this is what the sparq and edge trainers shouldve been looking towards from the beginning. I guess it takes tinkers input to make it all come together

im trying out some other colors in what could be a GR version and its just not working.. too many elements that require subtle color placement. I need some advice here. what needs color and where?

first PS real quick:
0d435e0d47ae6273c663c0a8b43ac09554a5c58.jpg

A true to form c/w based off the originals just doesnt POP like it does on the zt1 or at1. I feel the most appealing part of this model is the colored midsole and forefoot element.
320154456bc8c1b982870b5b59f799fe66d45e3.jpg

Say what you must about your own personal photoshops Wally, but those second ones would be owned (multiple times) by yours truly.

The 49ers colorway on these are ridiculous...
pimp.gif

Word on the streets is fatlace is gonna charge $300... Don't shoot the messanger tho, that's just what I heard.

NIKETOWN SF is basically done since wednesday morning.... they only got 20 pairs of the trainers and 24 pairs of the yeezys and theres more than 30 people inline and they are allowing 1 of each per person. i was going to head out there but getting this info saves me a trip... good luck to all who wants them but imoffically over them. i can see these reaching 700+ on ebay.

Hopefully i can procure a pair from the man himself.......if not than saturday it has to be.

NTSF , I hate the fact they letting them take one of each . That junk is f'd up. They should of had two lines. They letting these damn losers get TWO dopeshoes in one try. For the lame resellers in that line it is going to be a BIG pay day.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Acervan316

NIKETOWN SF is basically done since wednesday morning.... they only got 20 pairs of the trainers and 24 pairs of the yeezys and theres more than 30 people in line and they are allowing 1 of each per person. i was going to head out there but getting this info saves me a trip... good luck to all who wants them but im offically over them. i can see these reaching 700+ on ebay.
called NTSF and they said they asked the people how many actually were copping mannys and only 8 of them want the mannys and NTSF doesnt know howmany pairs there getting so even though you said 20 your wrong they have no exact numbers cause the shoes dont come in till friday so stop the lies

Just called and they said they have people lining up for it since tuesday...they sold all of it wednesday morning!! I was gonna go saturday but i guess i wontbe!! YEEEEE!

Rick2345 wrote:
Acervan316 wrote:
NIKETOWN SF is basically done since wednesday morning.... they only got 20 pairs of the trainers and 24 pairs of the yeezys and theres more than 30 people in line and they are allowing 1 of each per person. i was going to head out there but getting this info saves me a trip... good luck to all who wants them but im offically over them. i can see these reaching 700+ on ebay.

called NTSF and they said they asked the people how many actually were copping mannys and only 8 of them want the mannys and NTSF doesnt know how many pairs there getting so even though you said 20 your wrong they have no exact numbers cause the shoes dont come in till friday so stop the lies

apparently you dont know who you are talking too. i have strong connections at Nike and i dont have time to play games with the rest of you. im here just to tell it as it is and calling my info lies is no help, why dont you just go there and check it out yourself instead of calling in and talking to a cashier operation who probably knows the only info they heard from the grapevine from other employees about this release. did you at least get transfered to the mens basketball dept.? and have you seen the pictures? the whole line is basically all filipino males and your telling me that only 8 of them 30+ want them haha. now whos story sounds more convincing? and they DO know how many pairs they are getting. do you think theres a special nike delivery truck that will deliver these shoes 7:30a.m. saturday morning 30 mins before they open? no there isnt. they probably recieved them monday are sitting in the stock room nice and pretty waiting to be purchased on saturday. also if you do the math, we know that Las Vegas has 60 pairs between their 2 stores and if you divide it between the SF stores, the NTSF should have 20 pairs.

pimp.gif
Acervan316 wrote:

Rick2345 wrote:
Acervan316 wrote:

called NTSF and they said they asked the people how many actually were copping mannys and only 8 of them want the mannys and NTSF doesnt know how many pairs there getting so even though you said 20 your wrong they have no exact numbers cause the shoes dont come in till friday so stop the lies

apparently you dont know who you are talking too. i have strong connections at Nike and i dont have time to play games with the rest of you. im here just to tell it as it is and calling my info lies is no help, why dont you just go there and check it out yourself instead of calling in and talking to a cashier operation who probably knows the only info they heard from the grapevine from other employees about this release. did you at least get transfered to the mens basketball dept.? and have you seen the pictures? the whole line is basically all filipino males and your telling me that only 8 of them 30+ want them haha. now whos story sounds more convincing? and they DO know how many pairs they are getting. do you think theres a special nike delivery truck that will deliver these shoes 7:30a.m. saturday morning 30 mins before they open? no there isnt. they probably recieved them monday are sitting in the stock room nice and pretty waiting to be purchased on saturday. also if you do the math, we know that Las Vegas has 60 pairs between their 2 stores and if you divide it between the SF stores, the NTSF should have 20 pairs.
That sounds about right. That's what my guy is telling me, since he is outside waiting for the Pacmans for me.
pimp.gif

Got my pair locked. With NO camping.
happy.gif
happy.gif

BUT....not for me....going straight to another NT'er...

wink.gif

Possibly the creator of this thread???

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom