Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Won't lie it could be alot at times. But the only important things are annoucements, Nike, and Shopify. Everything else could be muted.
The group I'm in is small. Really good group of guys. Typically someone will @ the channel when something pops up but 99% of the time it's gone by that time. The only guys that cop are the ones that are all in and following it so it's the same guys every time. The guys that half *** it rarely cop anything. They just get more frustrated bc they see others copping. If you only see it bc of the @ channel, you're dead. I've opened the monitor in the slack group but it's just too much for me to want to mess with. I'll stick to old school.

6E0CD3C4-EDFE-491E-96B4-163F60960089.jpeg
Just in.
Proper pics w the blazer fam manana

Discords, monitors, cook groups... I ain’t ever going to hit for retail. :lol:

Do y’all tho. I ain’t ever been the type to hate from the sidelines. If you’re going to do it, then you Midas Wale do it right.
i've never hit any pairs with a bot lol, all the pairs i have i got manually

off white thread my favorite basically salt city lmao.....

80% of yall have no chance cause you need an subscription and secret inventaion to join a club for a chance to watch a screen to get shoes to flip.... to pay for said subscription marvelous and if i was younger in my sneaker prime i would have done the same so no shade

15 % joined the dark side bot boys that scream team manual.... lol if i used a bot heck i tell yah.. my money my boy my shoes.... trust me no one will be mad at you... if so they jealous lmao...

4.9% just say F it try pay resell move on that's pretty much me but i have so many extra pairs of rare kicks i end up profiting after paying and lowering my sneaker count is good thing... though i got 3 pairs of off whites at retail so my success rate is pretty high only paid resell on one pair thus far.. still have some ds yeezys and kaws for the mentas and air force ones lined up

.1% actually cop manual or raffle

s/o to that 0.1% :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

why everybody so aggy over a random restock

I always wondered if NBA players just get those Nike shoes retail or if they get Benjamin Kickz plugging em. I mean I'm sure Chris Paul and LeBron ain't gotta do a thing because they're actually with Nike/JB, but wondering about the other guys like Tatum or JR.

I always wondered if NBA players just get those Nike shoes retail or if they get Benjamin Kickz plugging em. I mean I'm sure Chris Paul and LeBron ain't gotta do a thing because they're actually with Nike/JB, but wondering about the other guys like Tatum or JR.

I think Gary Harris gets his from a dude that hooks up a few different players. His ig is @dsolo23

Not entirely sure though. Seems like he is boys w a lot of Indiana players (Harris originally from IN).

Tatum is with nike tho

That boy ain’t nobodies plug. He buys shoes from Flight Club to resell lmfaooo

finally caught up to the thread and boy that was an interesting read. It also seems like everyone has their definition of whats manual and whats botting. Watch somebody say winning a raffle ain't the same as copping in store. And theres also a lot of non-believers out there lol. Either way, I've said what I said and shared what I shared, especially to those I felt like they weren't the type to "let me eat off your plate but don't put your fork in mine". I've hooked up a few NTers with shoes at retail or rare supreme or info in general and I'm not the type to ask for favors back so I don't expect anything when I hook certain people up.

EDIT: I've also shared my ways of copping manual, the tips and tricks just to be faster in general. By no means am I beating bots every time, but once in a while I'm able to squeeze 1 order in so yeah I still call that luck even tho some people don't believe it. Everything I try to get is 99% in my size or my wife's size because I have intentions on keeping/wearing it eventually.

Last edited:
finally caught up to the thread and boy that was an interesting read. It also seems like everyone has their definition of whats manual and whats botting. Watch somebody say winning a raffle ain't the same as copping in store. And theres also a lot of non-believers out there lol. Either way, I've said what I said and shared what I shared, especially to those I felt like they weren't the type to "let me eat off your plate but don't put your fork in mine". I've hooked up a few NTers with shoes at retail or rare supreme or info in general and I'm not the type to ask for favors back so I don't expect anything when I hook certain people up.
i shall repay u one day my dude. u a real one deadass

This man blessed me with a Kaws x Hennessey for the cost of a regular Hennessy. Aces in my book.

Anyone heard or seen ppl swap the air bubbles on vapormax? i think i might need to do that soon on my blk PT2....

lol you don't need my help Mr. I ain't copping it until I cop it.

Anyone heard or seen ppl swap the air bubbles on vapormax? i think i might need to do that soon on my blk PT2....

has yours popped? I know there was like 1 NTer here that had a popped OW VM bubble just from wearing it one time. Mine is still holding well but I've only worn it a handful of times

Back
Top Bottom