Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

there needs to be a legit cook group, with fast monitors, for people who are actual sneakerheads, fashion lovers, those who appreciate & understand the culture. that's a niche right there, where we can chop it up on the history of stuff, HELP each other & just provide that support that people want that wanna get dope stuff & not always pay resell & get banged over the head.

Banditblock is very underrated. George and them are really cool.

Boltcookgroup are dope too.

As long as I can have a conversation in chat I don't mind.

I'm in a slack group with a monitor but I don't use it at all. How exactly do you even use it? Just sit and stare at it all day and watch every single move made on every single site in the world?
Can someone respond to this? Do you just stare at the monitor all day?

Can someone respond to this? Do you just stare at the monitor all day?

Keep in mind that the most successful people in cook/Monitor groups are the ones using bots in combo with the monitor.

Plenty of times monitors will pick up a restock, but by the time you click on the notification and are redirected to cart, bots have already checked out.

You can still cop stuff through monitors if you’re staring at your phone or computer the second a notification goes off, but even then there’s a good chance bots will still beat you to it.

To sum it up, a manual user with a monitor group has a better chance than a manual user without any monitor group. But a bot user with a monitor group has the best chance. And they win 9 times outta 10 unfortunately.

Keep in mind that the most successful people in cook/Monitor groups are the ones using bots in combo with the monitor.

Plenty of times monitors will pick up a restock, but by the time you click on the notification and are redirected to cart, bots have already checked out.

You can still cop stuff through monitors if you’re staring at your phone or computer the second a notification goes off, but even then there’s a good chance bots will still beat you to it.

To sum it up, a manual user with a monitor group has a better chance than a manual user without any monitor group. But a bot user with a monitor group has the best chance. And they win 9 times outta 10 unfortunately.
Thanks. I've always looked at it as one of those things you have to be all in to really benefit from me. For me, a monitor would be more annoying than anything. One pair every couple months isnt worth multiple notifications every single day and chasing restocks left and right. I dont want that life. If someone does, good for them. I'm just not going to revolve my life around this ****.

was cleaning up & kept finding laces all over the loft, so i put them in one box, lol.
offwhitelacebox.jpg
Wanna hook me up with the greens will pay lol

Discords, monitors, cook groups... I ain’t ever going to hit for retail. :lol:

Do y’all tho. I ain’t ever been the type to hate from the sidelines. If you’re going to do it, then you Midas Wale do it right.

The investment is OD so I respect those that's not with it. My true goal is to stay ahead with the game. lol

Discords, monitors, cook groups... I ain’t ever going to hit for retail. :lol:

Do y’all tho. I ain’t ever been the type to hate from the sidelines. If you’re going to do it, then you Midas Wale do it right.

Haha it really is wild nowadays. The odds really get stacked up against the average person just trying to cop on their phone.

But if it helps, most of the twitter notifications you’ll get from people like Snkr Twitr and Sole Links are just monitor links getting posted 30-60 seconds later. It’s just you gotta pay for that 30-60 second head start lol.

Bots are a whole different thing though and complete bull**** if you ask me.

Haha it really is wild nowadays. The odds really get stacked up against the average person just trying to cop on their phone.

But if it helps, most of the twitter notifications you’ll get from people like Snkr Twitr and Sole Links are just monitor links getting posted 30-60 seconds later. It’s just you gotta pay for that 30-60 second head start lol.

30-60 seconds nowadays make a huge difference.

Cause now bots implemented quick tasks. lol

Yup and that 30-60 seconds you speak of is like an eternity in bot world.

Back
Top Bottom