Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

202B257B-91A9-4BC9-9A51-1C32E73B53DA.jpeg

Yeah these are going straight to feet!

Oh i see. Last time i won was for the black vmax and i was invoiced for it. Did anyone here win from bait DB for the prestos??

I thought BAIT was only pick up in store? Was there an option for paying via PayPal and shipping?

When i went to the store they told me that they would be shipping the shoes and i would be getting a PayPal invoice to pay them. Usually it's in store pick up based on the previous raffles I've entered. I didn't ask if they were getting them in store.

I guess BAIT does both in store pickups and Paypal links. I've won the BAIT EQT through an online invoice now that I think of it. Hopefully mixing it up makes pickup easier for those that win in person.

I've never won at BAIT or KITH, and it feels like I never will. But I'm still optimistic about some of the places left.

Took a long lunch to enter in person at RSVP. Grabbed a shirt as well. So now my odds are 2 in a million, instead of just 1 in a million. :smokin

triple sock that **** fam, was gona text you to hit century city but looks like I'm the only one still at the orphanage waiting for my meal...

UGH thought about going but aint trying to battle traffic. Had a friend spoof all Blends locations on copdate for me so fingers crossed we get one mo so i can beat a pair to death on my Japan trip

You mexican ? if so send that 11

:rofl:

DId anyone hear from Concepts, Foot District, Voo Store or Tres Bien yet?
for the unc off white 1s, cncpts emailed me 6am the day of saying that i won, so i'd check early am. it was in my spam folder too so check that as well lol. i checked it at 1pm and it said i had til 4pm i think to pick up and i legit ran out of my house

SNKRS app ever gone this late with no update on the day before a big release? Can’t remember waiting this long, maybe I’m tripping. Starting to look like something.....
yea black ow vapormax didnt go up til the night before i think, forget the time exactly but i want to say around 8pm est?

This drop went from promising to disappointment real quick. Its looking like an L from all of the raffles. Ive been on SNKRS for weeks now only to finally see them dropping in two cities. You either gotta pay resell for these or keep dreaming. Either way tomorrow it'll all be over I guess :/

Back
Top Bottom