Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hahaha END..... FFFFFUUUUUUU

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180727-095955_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180727-095955_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 65
Honestly, I just really want any one presto and I like the white one more so I'm hoping I hit next weekend after this L. I have the AM90, AF1, AJ1 and Blazer from the original 10 and UNC 1s as well. I'm not a fan of the others, including vapormax in general, so just hoping to hit on any one presto. Back to lurking until next week for me.

Got the first ever exclusive access worth getting this morning. Congrats to all the winners! Did a trade for the Prestos. Looks like the SW 1/97 are being picked up instead.

Not sure how I was able to get these reserved. Kept getting error messages when submitting payment, but tried one last time and it went through. I received a confirmation and chatted with a Nike rep to make sure my order was good. I have not received a good reservation since the Space Jams two years ago.

Just when I think Nike couldnt do any worse for a release, they prove me wrong
I disagree. For the people who got access--I'm not one, and I took Ls for all the raffles--it's a great feeling, and I'm generally in favor of this style of release.

I already know I’m taking an L for Draws but at least I get an opportunity. Doing exclusive access as the main release is shady as hell man

Back
Top Bottom