Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How do you know it gets voided? Did you give the old code back to the guy and he said they void all returned tickets or something? Otherwise I doubt they will go thru the trouble of finding codes being already used up and voiding them?

The worker takes a picture of the ticket and sends it in so that code is removed from the system. I think these guys that steal hope you dont enter your code til after you get home so it's too late to do anything about it.

Laces out. Laces in.
A2AAE422-A715-4B77-8C32-5D361D59ADB6.jpeg

Maybe stupid question but empty gallery already did a raffle for the whites with the blacks last week right?

So anyone heard back from the european off white raffle? they said winning entrants would be notified by 30 july 06:00pm CEST.
Havent seen anybody win nowhere yet

nike can put effort into releasing GRs (11s, kyries, champion 16 pack etc etc) with snkrs cam and simulated scratch off tickets but with releases like these they're

giphy.webp

well we can see this as one of two things there is no black presto release

or

there were talked about as a pack nike may release both same day at different times

or

shock drop them both

or

start seeing how these snkrs gimmicks workout its like they may use different tricks to figure out how to purchase each rather than flood there system

imma be honest my scratch off didn't work for a while so that system needs work while others got right in.
maybe a QR code type thing could be cool too. they maybe trying to make it less draw get botted wait in line get botted

this is wishful thinking its nike they may just said meh don't feel like it lol

well we can see this as one of two things there is no black presto release

or

there were talked about as a pack nike may release both same day at different times

or

shock drop them both

or

start seeing how these snkrs gimmicks workout its like they may use different tricks to figure out how to purchase each rather than flood there system

imma be honest my scratch off didn't work for a while so that system needs work while others got right in.
maybe a QR code type thing could be cool too. they maybe trying to make it less draw get botted wait in line get botted

this is wishful thinking its nike they may just said meh don't feel like it lol
that update they did a few days ago might've messed some things up, haven't had a problem with this type of release until today. couldn't scratch picture, when i was able to scratch the picture it took 30+ minutes for the shoe to show up

Wcs was my last chance for a fair price for the blacks and that sold fast lol. On to the whites now.

Back
Top Bottom