Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Stupid GOAT, still pending review on my Presto purchase, when everything has been cleared. It’s suppose to be coming from their warehouse and not from a seller too. Never using GOAT again. GIVE ME MY PRESTO!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope my luck starts picking up again, someone relieved my of my basketball yesterday while i was playing and today my debit card got compromised smh. They got me for a paltry $150 before my bank decided to call me

Stupid GOAT, still pending review on my Presto purchase, when everything has been cleared. It’s suppose to be coming from their warehouse and not from a seller too. Never using GOAT again. GIVE ME MY PRESTO!!!!!!

Having a similar issue selling a shoe. It’s been pending for a few days and they say it’s typical to check the users bank but it’s never taken this long

So in a recent video Foamer Simpson says that the oficial release date for black Prestos is August 3rd? The video was uploaded yesterday.

Unless the video was filmed weeks ago and uploaded yesterday I find that to be very interesting.... could mean something, could mean nothing... lol

Having a similar issue selling a shoe. It’s been pending for a few days and they say it’s typical to check the users bank but it’s never taken this long
So they’re not letting you ship out your shoes til it clears on the buyer’s end?

My payment cleared the same day. Usually I use PayPal, but this one time I decided to use a CC I haven’t used in a while just so it won’t get closed, but it still shouldn’t matter since it’s already processed and cleared.

Even got an email within an hr of purchase saying it’s already pre-authenticated and shipping from GOAT. I know I’m being impatient but I hate it when funds already been taken out and no updates yet.

So in a recent video Foamer Simpson says that the oficial release date for black Prestos is August 3rd? The video was uploaded yesterday.

Unless the video was filmed weeks ago and uploaded yesterday I find that to be very interesting.... could mean something, could mean nothing... lol

If not it may go down as one of the most disappointing releases in recent memory. Even the original Ten released to the public. Not a two city, exclusive access type BS.

AsneakerLife said the same thing which I thought was weird also and this was before the shoe dropped, I just thought he messed up but I dunno.

Not on the off white release, but goat sent me the wrong shoes that somehow got through their legit check. They haven't returned any emails, and it's been 10 days. I ****ing hate those guys at the moment.

So they’re not letting you ship out your shoes til it clears on the buyer’s end?

My payment cleared the same day. Usually I use PayPal, but this one time I decided to use a CC I haven’t used in a while just so it won’t get closed, but it still shouldn’t matter since it’s already processed and cleared.

Even got an email within an hr of purchase saying it’s already pre-authenticated and shipping from GOAT. I know I’m being impatient but I hate it when funds already been taken out and no updates yet.

Pretty much that’s what the customer support person said when I messaged them. It shouldn’t have taken more than a day or two at most. I’m pretty sure it’s a GOAT issue and they’re just taking forever to fix it/deal with it

I’ve used goat for the past 2 years for both buying and selling and to be honest I never had an issue. Hope they get your **** fast dude

Not on the off white release, but goat sent me the wrong shoes that somehow got through their legit check. They haven't returned any emails, and it's been 10 days. I ****ing hate those guys at the moment.

Yeah their customer service is lacking. It’s pissing me off as well.

But before they said whites were releasing 27th and blacks aug 3rd, regardless its still messed up on nike not "dropping " on US, so much for being a little wider release, but reguardless, i was blessed with a pair, would have been nice to see some more people here blessed with a W or at least those who really want one and not flip

Hope my luck starts picking up again, someone relieved my of my basketball yesterday while i was playing and today my debit card got compromised smh. They got me for a paltry $150 before my bank decided to call me

Did you already file a claim? I lost 7x.xx on my chase debit card and was able to get reimbursed for it

Last edited:
Did you already file a claim? I lost 7x.xx on my chase debit card and was able to get reimbursed for it
i’m getting every penny back, gonna try to
press charges too. i only used my card 3
places this weekend and i’m leaning on the location i believe i was compromised.

I would like the white pair more if it was a matte white and not silver looking with blue tint

Back
Top Bottom