Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

the reality is you can't rely on one source for anything...at least not when the rest of the sneaker culture world is real-time, mainlining intel into their blood stream from about 20 sources concurrently (some public, some not).

i was at work so if that;s the case then so be it.

i work in engineering so i have mental issue with systems not working i was doing and interview for a new candidate and have an apple watch usually i get Nike notifications like when item ship

my issue is why since the update does it turn off. i walked off today to do said interview. as i stated i never expect to get a limited shoe the older i get and the more busy i become with life my job family and business, but for a bug such as this annoys me. there was still like 90 percent chance i would have taken an L if i went through most time i can get someone to just to get it for me at retail or like 100 over for there time. i got all my other off whites outside 2 using others i just hate doing so...

the fact that everytime i close the app it turns them off is crazy but nike plus tells me that my shorts shipped today.

in closing im more mad at a faulty app than not getting a shoe lmao.........

Are the white pair scheduled to drop on SNKRS? or is it the same as the Black pair where it was listed as "select retailers" ???

Just wondering regarding this "LEO" talk since I honestly had never heard of the term til today: So after doing a quick Google (which didn't seem to have any answer for me) other than the term being batted about on twitter since last fall has there ever been any actual confirmation that this is really a thing? Or is it people trying to actually rationalize these hyperstrikes after we all got used to the Draw system. I get the sense it's a lot of RSVP/ATC services coming up with that term to justify not being able to fulfill pre-orders.

IMO if Nike wants to make these releases a "Draw", then just make them an actual Draw.

1) Notification via App that surprise Draw is open
2) Leave Draw open for specified period of time (even 5 mins is fine - I think I remember some being 10 min in the past)
3) Notify all entries of the result after Draw closes

Then again, Nike seems to constantly be changing everything with absolutely nothing ever making any sense.

Got in at 12:22 and still didn’t hit... I’m convinced that I’m shadow banned... I should probably just start a new account...

Funny thing about it is I had to do a password reset to ebenefits 5 minutes before the drop SMMFH

Sick as fuuuuuu RN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180731-112532_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-112532_Gmail.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 137
yea i dont get why notifications have to be turned on every time you open hte app now. Thats silly

go to the part where you select if you want notifications on. then change apps don't exit change apps. the phone will leave it on that screen and the notifications should stay on. but if u change anything or close the app completely it goes back to off.

idk how long it last tho

Just wondering regarding this "LEO" talk since I honestly had never heard of the term til today: So after doing a quick Google (which didn't seem to have any answer for me) other than the term being batted about on twitter since last fall has there ever been any actual confirmation that this is really a thing? Or is it people trying to actually rationalize these hyperstrikes after we all got used to the Draw system. I get the sense it's a lot of RSVP/ATC services coming up with that term to justify not being able to fulfill pre-orders.

IMO if Nike wants to make these releases a "Draw", then just make them an actual Draw.

1) Notification via App that surprise Draw is open
2) Leave Draw open for specified period of time (even 5 mins is fine - I think I remember some being 10 min in the past)
3) Notify all entries of the result after Draw closes

Then again, Nike seems to constantly be changing everything with absolutely nothing ever making any sense.
Is there anyone that can define the LEO term? I'm not exactly sure what it means.

i was at work so if that;s the case then so be it.

i work in engineering so i have mental issue with systems not working i was doing and interview for a new candidate and have an apple watch usually i get Nike notifications like when item ship

my issue is why since the update does it turn off. i walked off today to do said interview. as i stated i never expect to get a limited shoe the older i get and the more busy i become with life my job family and business, but for a bug such as this annoys me. there was still like 90 percent chance i would have taken an L if i went through most time i can get someone to just to get it for me at retail or like 100 over for there time. i got all my other off whites outside 2 using others i just hate doing so...

the fact that everytime i close the app it turns them off is crazy but nike plus tells me that my shorts shipped today.

in closing im more mad at a faulty app than not getting a shoe lmao.........
You assumed this was a bug; I assumed it was intentional to reward people who spend more time in the app and check their settings, etc.

LEO is Let Everyone Order. Basically a 2 minute raffle, you submit your payment and you get put in that "Waiting In Line" / "Pending". So its not how fast you submit your payment, its just if you're lucky enough to get picked since it was such a short purchase window. However, sometimes even AFTER the 2 minute mark, you can still try and submit an entry/payment and depending on size and stock (which is pretty low at this point if you tried after the 2 min mark), you'll likely get a Didn't Get Em.

Back
Top Bottom