Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What a terrible week already. GOAT hasn’t shipped, missed the SNKRS drop and UPS didn’t pick up the stuff I dropped off for StockX. Not expecting to hit the white Presto anymore with how this week is going. Haha. Ready for this week to be over. I knew the past two weeks too much luck has been going my way, not all shoe related tho.

nike literally ip banned me or sum **** man... was trying ode to get them on desktop and on phone... now i get forbidden access a lot on nike's website, get errors when trying to check my payment info on my snkrs account...

ik its the connection but now lowkey worried my snkrs account shadowbanned wtf man all over their glitchy *** website that kept making sizes pop back up

nike literally ip banned me or sum **** man... was trying ode to get them on desktop and on phone... now i get forbidden access a lot on nike's website, get errors when trying to check my payment info on my snkrs account...

ik its the connection but now lowkey worried my snkrs account shadowbanned wtf man all over their glitchy *** website that kept making sizes pop back up
Temporary ban--probably from making too many requests.

22E53F1A-D38D-4907-AE8F-1ED477EABB8C.jpeg

Wore these today for good luck
But still no love :smh:

how does exclusive access even work. is it a notification in snkrs or the nike plus app?
When I found out I was just visiting the forum and seen people talking about it. I checked and opened the snkrs app and there it was. FSR . In my head I was like no way it's gonna splash and then confirm an L . Next thing I knew I got the congratulations , checked my purchases and it was there. Like I said I think it's randomized

I got shadow banned on the Travis 4 SNKRS release. Couldnt even add GR shoes to cart. It went away after about 24-48 hrs I believe.
Yeah when I'm off my wifi everything is normal... i could buy gr shoes see payment info no forbidden access etc... have u won on snkrs with that same account assuming the same situation?

Yeah when I'm off my wifi everything is normal... i could buy gr shoes see payment info no forbidden access etc... have u won on snkrs with that same account assuming the same situation?

Yes, after the Travis shadowban and L, I was still able to hit on a bunch of different drops

Gonna be on my toes for the next week because of this shock drop BS. I missed my boy's text because I was taking a nap. No more naps for the next week or so. Also changed my notification sounds to some loud *** super mario sounds lmao.

Finally caught up to the thread.
Was lucky enough to double up, but I feel for those who took the L. Shoot, I'm still heated about missing out on the UNC 1s lol.
It's likely the white pair will drop in the same fashion, so I'd keep my eyes peeled over the next week or so. :nerd: It sucks that we have to live in a state of paranoia over these releases, but it is what it is; gotta adjust and move forward. I've scheduled my lunch breaks around noon since the last UNC 1 shock drop, cuz I refuse to let them catch me slipping ever again lol. :lol:

Finally caught up to the thread.
Was lucky enough to double up, but I feel for those who took the L. Shoot, I'm still heated about missing out on the UNC 1s lol.
It's likely the white pair will drop in the same fashion, so I'd keep my eyes peeled over the next week or so. :nerd: It sucks that we have to live in a state of paranoia over these releases, but it is what it is; gotta adjust and move forward. I've scheduled my lunch breaks around noon since the last UNC 1 shock drop, cuz I refuse to let them catch me slipping ever again lol. :lol:
I missed these today because I was out to lunch. Otherwise, I can monitor easily at my desk.

I was stuck on my phone this past week because i was expecting a shock drop. My girl was getting upset at me for checking Twitter all the time too. I even had a dream about me copping on Sunday lmao. I keep waking up at 5-6 AM checking my phone :lol: I was fortunate enough to see the notification via twitter when it happened.

On to the whites. Good luck everyone

I swear these shock drops always happen when It’s crazy on set. They never happen on a chill day when I’m surfing the net. Back to hunting the white pair...

i think shockdrop is the way for Nike to drop hype stuff going forward since the Travis drop was a sh*tshow that everyone was on at the same time, causing shadowban for many many accts for long period of time after.

Back
Top Bottom