Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Stupid question anyone. I’m currently out of town until Sunday and I’m trying to get some off whites white pair so I sold a cpl of pairs of kicks on StockX but I cannot ship them until Monday. Are they really going to charge me the 15 percent of the sale price if I don’t ship in 2 days?

When is the floor gonna hit, when the SNKRS orders are in hand? Really want to get these for under 7.

A lot of sizes are already sub-700 on StockX.

A lot of SNKRS pairs are arriving tomorrow. You would think prices would continue to drop the next couple days, but who knows. Demand is pretty high. I expect prices to drop, but it’s not a slam dunk.

Last edited:
Stupid question anyone. I’m currently out of town until Sunday and I’m trying to get some off whites white pair so I sold a cpl of pairs of kicks on StockX but I cannot ship them until Monday. Are they really going to charge me the 15 percent of the sale price if I don’t ship in 2 days?

You dun goofed papi. Possibly cancelled sale and 15%. Ouch.

"if you fail to ship the sneakers you sold to us within 2 business days (flake), we will charge you a service fee equal to 15% of the transaction price. You may also be charged additional amounts, as determined in StockX’s discretion, including the cost of a replacement, coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by StockX, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer. "

the White Presto might become trade bait for some of the other O/W releases this year. I really need those AM 90’s “Desert Ore” joints.

I'm waiting for under 6 :evil:
I think that sub 6 would have been in the cards if the shock drop didnt happen and they released like normal (based on historical drops) via snkrs on the 27th.
The artificial perception of nike not releasing them caused an equally artificial rise in resell pricing. This kind of fragmentation is good for resellers because it creates the illusion of limited supply and increases panic/demand from the public (who feels deflated that they missed their chance).

seems like no one won off sivas?
No one ever does

I won once.

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 2.31.13 PM.png

Mine just says "Enrolled" on Sivas

I'm pretty sure everyone is reading into it too much. There is no way they chose people yet. Is the raffle even closed yet?

Edit: Oh were you guys talking about the black presto raffle?

hey guys, urgent LC. there's a seller on fb selling these prestos that i'm interested in, are they legit? thanks! (note, first pic was the first pic he sent me from the seller he bought it from; he took time stamped pics today that match his name and everything)

Mine just says "Enrolled" on Sivas

I'm pretty sure everyone is reading into it too much. There is no way they chose people yet. Is the raffle even closed yet?

Edit: Oh were you guys talking about the black presto raffle?

Yup, they talking about the black jawns. They delayed the drawing for those.

since when is nike using fedex, mine is using ups..big ups to my driver mark, might buy mans some yeezys on top of his cash bonus for christmas.

Back
Top Bottom