Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_5210.JPG

Slight flex.

Y'all gonna love the Prestos.
*Fixed
3E4C78B0-C2E0-4165-9E2C-44AE4F733962.jpeg

I could only imagine the scene at Kith NYC locations, be safe out there. Wouldn’t be suprised if there’s people lurking around Nikelab Mercer just in case they pull some FCFS.

Congrats to all pickups and watch your backs. Its winter weather. You never know what supreme branded accessories these hypebeasts have hidden under their nuptses.

Congrats to all pickups and watch your backs. Its winter weather. You never know what supreme branded accessories these hypebeasts have hidden under their nuptses.

This. Especially with the Mercer/DSM drop being cancelled as of rn. My advice, make friends w the ppl around you in line and Uberpool together when you're done paying.

If I hit I was gonna take the train in, get shoes, uber back to train station to get home and drop shoes off then go back to the city to go around for the day. One extra train ticket is cheaper than being robbed of shoes and paying resell.

Sad that we have to think this way.

Virgil flexed with this release. The thought and art behind all of these is just unreal...Now if I can get my hands on one.

This. Especially with the Mercer/DSM drop being cancelled as of rn. My advice, make friends w the ppl around you in line and Uberpool together when you're done paying.

If I hit I was gonna take the train in, get shoes, uber back to train station to get home and drop shoes off then go back to the city to go around for the day. One extra train ticket is cheaper than being robbed of shoes and paying resell.

Sad that we have to think this way.

Lmao! Comments like this always make me laugh. Y’all must be really young or just... something. I’ve never thought about this picking up kicks. No need to make friends or whatever, just get your kicks and don’t look like a vic. When I picked up my 1s and Prestos (first drop) people were out there but I ain’t feel unsafe lol.

Lmao! Comments like this always make me laugh. Y’all must be really young or just... something. I’ve never thought about this picking up kicks. No need to make friends or whatever, just get your kicks and don’t look like a vic. When I picked up my 1s and Prestos (first drop) people were out there but I ain’t feel unsafe lol.

I rarely if ever, feel unsafe in NYC. I used to work down in Chelsea and would walk to Penn station like 3 or 4 in the morning some times and never thought twice about it. But hype releases, ppl that are desperate for shoes and/or money, and the horrible things that happen today for less than shoes, and better safe than sorry.

I'm 6'1 220 so I'm prolly not the first person you'd go after for shoes but for the skinny white kid who's 150 lbs and it's his first time in NYC to pick up shoes, things are different.

word, if your walking around like your shook, your going to get robbed. Just gotta know how to handle yourself lol

Really would like a pair of the zoom fly. $900 right now is a bit too much for me, I'm hoping that goes down...Here's to hoping lol

Just got back from kith. They handled it well. Weren't allowing any of the usual nonsense.
Yeah I respect what they’ve been doing with the lines lately there. “No loitering” and they give the people in line one warning to not even entertain resellers trying to buy pairs off them.

Back
Top Bottom