Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sadly not possible. I’ve ooped/given away 1/3 of them over the last year.

There’s only a few I’ve kept doubles (aj1, prestos, vapormax) and my wife’s got about 10 pairs now.

Of the first 9 that dropped I believe I landed about 22 or 23 (excessive amounts of 97s and 90s)
Of you don’t mind me asking. How were you able to cop for retail? I still haven’t gotten lucky once yet

Sadly not possible. I’ve ooped/given away 1/3 of them over the last year.

There’s only a few I’ve kept doubles (aj1, prestos, vapormax) and my wife’s got about 10 pairs now.

Of the first 9 that dropped I believe I landed about 22 or 23 (excessive amounts of 97s and 90s)
Ahhh. Cool. All good. Send some of that luck my way. Hah. Good stuff bro. Always enjoy your posts and pics.

bigev gotta have some crazy connections. ain't nobody THAT lucky to cop all for retail
Unfortunately I don’t have connections like that. I know a lot of folks and to ask the right questions, and if there’s a random restock, chances are I’ll catch it...but that’s only because I walk around the city a lot and pop in pretty frequently post raffle pickups just to make sure there’s no unclaimed pairs that need claiming.

Unfortunately I don’t have connections like that. I know a lot of folks and to ask the right questions, and if there’s a random restock, chances are I’ll catch it...but that’s only because I walk around the city a lot and pop in pretty frequently post raffle pickups just to make sure there’s no unclaimed pairs that need claiming.

Next off white release can i roam the streets with u on release day

Guys, I just heard about the scam post about 1250-1300 pages back from another thread and spent half of my time at work (slowly) reading it all... I'ma need a late pass, but HOLY CRAP! kilroythedon kilroythedon - did you get your money back?

Sorry for bringing this up, by the way...

Yeah I did get my money back, that was a horrible experience. Hope nobody has to deal with that on NT again.

Wait that dude is begging Meth to come back? Whoa. Son said he’s gonna press charges. Had to get the fam involved in the whole situation.

stop it with the family is in law enforcement nonsense :lol:

Why would I lie about that? Got DEA stickers all over my car, want me to post that little stupid card they give you every year.

.... thats the last thing I would lie about. but okay bro.

Who in their right mind doesn’t pick up their winning O-W pairs?

People dont pick up a lot....

I have been told 21 mercer or lab whatever its called now usually has a lot of stuff just sitting after a draw or raffle.

Why would I lie about that? Got DEA stickers all over my car, want me to post that little stupid card they give you every year.

.... thats the last thing I would lie about. but okay bro.

I don't think he's calling you a liar. Just that the DEA doesn't care about shoes b

What does the Drug Enforcement Agency care about $700 over some shoes being sold on an online forum?

Im glad you got your money back, but keep this stuff to yourself, it sounds silly.

What what? Tell us all this.

Numerous friends and family that are cops, I dont know why that wouldn't be believable. I live in New York almost all my friends growing up are either cops now, parole officers, or they do corrections.

The one that advised me with this entire situation has been an NYPD detective for a very long time, and actually handles wire fraud, scams, and things like this.

Its a solid career choice out here... I just never wanted to do it.

What does the Drug Enforcement Agency care about $700 over some shoes being sold on an online forum?

Im glad you got your money back, but keep this stuff to yourself, it sounds silly.

What I am saying is all the advice given to me was from someone who actually handles wire fraud, and scams like that one I was involved in. I did not say anyone in the DEA advised me...

Numerous friends and family that are cops, I dont know why that wouldn't be believable. I live in New York almost all my friends growing up are either cops now, parole officers, or they do corrections.

The one that advised me with this entire situation has been an NYPD detective for a very long time, and actually handles wire fraud, scams, and things like this.

Its a solid career choice out here... I just never wanted to do it.
Oooooooooooooh I thought you were saying he brought the law into it and you had DEA stickers placed on your car like they wanted to talk to you or something. I was all kinda of confused. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom