Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

97s growin' on me hardddd! Think I'm narrowing my focus to Prestos and 97s (one from each set)

Vapormaxs are beautiful, saw them at 21Mercer and on Virgil's feet in Soho, I just don't think they'd look good on my feet, so prob gonna pass, although they were my #2/3 fav since the jump.

Just hoping I can cop one pair from this "release"

I’m obsessing over the Air Force 1s. I need those. And since I’m not getting any of the holiday Jordan’s I might be willing to do resale for them. And the air max 90s

I’m obsessing over the Air Force 1s. I need those. And since I’m not getting any of the holiday Jordan’s I might be willing to do resale for them. And the air max 90s

Jordan Brand does too many releases. I'm passing on everything until Black Cement 3s in February. They need to stagger their releases. No one wants to wear 8s, which have no ventilation, in the summer. I passed on the 11s that released this past weekend too. Rumor has it Concords in 2018. Might as well hold out for those.

Got AM90s from Kith this weekend! Praying for AJ1 or 97s and then I'm hibernating for a while.....

Does anyone know what happened with DSM? Or were those hopes killed with the announcement of no Nike Draw?

Got AM90s from Kith this weekend! Praying for AJ1 or 97s and then I'm hibernating for a while.....

Does anyone know what happened with DSM? Or were those hopes killed with the announcement of no Nike Draw?

Before the releases, I only wanted blazers and AJ1, but I hit on AM90 at Kith too and man that pair was well-executed. It's probably the most deconstructed and paneled of all the pairs. I think I'll actually go funky on those and do the orange/green lace combo. Who'd have thought orange and green laces mismatched would look good before these released? Bummer couldn't wear that combo for Halloween.

Before the releases, I only wanted blazers and AJ1, but I hit on AM90 at Kith too and man that pair was well-executed. It's probably the most deconstructed and paneled of all the pairs. I think I'll actually go funky on those and do the orange/green lace combo. Who'd have thought orange and green laces mismatched would look good before these released? Bummer couldn't wear that combo for Halloween.

I really wanted the AM90 when I first saw them. One of my fav Nike designs of all time. But yeah to me Virgil got busy with those, the prestos and of course the AJ1. I'm def rocking the orange and green laces!!!

I'm still blazers and 1. Blazers all i have is the draw and might be my best chance since they are the least popular. The 1's i still have a chance lol

I still don't get why Nike cancelled the Draw, unless there really was a problem on their end receiving the entries. There's been a lot of Draws where a handful of people can't even enter and they always just go through with it and get it over with. Hell, I still have nightmares about the Tom Sachs debacle.

I still don't get why Nike cancelled the Draw, unless there really was a problem on their end receiving the entries. There's been a lot of Draws where a handful of people can't even enter and they always just go through with it and get it over with. Hell, I still have nightmares about the Tom Sachs debacle.
They didnt want the debacle from the pre release to happen again. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont have the location soon only for iphone

I also like the Vampormax and it does resemble a cleat :lol:
I’m gunning for the Vaporfly. Idk why but for some running that shoe has caught my attention

I guess I'm in the minority but I think keeping the zip tie on is super corny. The equivalent of keeping the hangtag on Jordans. But do you zip tie bros.

I'm not keeping the zip tie on. It's in the lacing so can easily be removed and put back if your heart desires. Reminds me of people who keep the New Era sticker on their hats. Is that still a thing?

Virgil really got people to think wearing mitch match orange and green laces was hot.
I guess I'm in the minority but I think keeping the zip tie on is super corny. The equivalent of keeping the hangtag on Jordans. But do you zip tie bros.
dudes out here wearing green and orange mitcch match laces , if they can pull that off why not the zip tie.

I'm not keeping the zip tie on. It's in the lacing so can easily be removed and put back if your heart desires. Reminds me of people who keep the New Era sticker on their hats. Is that still a thing?

Not since the move to snapbacks from what I noticed so far. That said, kicks are meant to be worn however you want.

Zip tie stays on for the Presto with white laces. Taking off the tie for AM 90's with Orange laces. Blazers get split Orange/Green laces no tie. No tie on the AJ 1 with green laces.

Back
Top Bottom