Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

B706299A-DE4D-477F-B57E-A438226019D8.jpeg

Just got back from Havana yesterday, these got plenty of use out there

Best way to clean these? Thinking jason mark, hooded kermit is telling me washing machine
They don’t even look dirty to me

Most likely like the recent nigel release
1 Mile radius

Still haven’t heard anything but I’ll be there to watch Serena play.

I'll be there tomorrow too but roaming around during the day sessions and probably at Armstrong during the night session.

I'm thinking it'll be like the Federer SNKRS stash last year, anyone remember specifically where that was?

I'll be there tomorrow too but roaming around during the day sessions and probably at Armstrong during the night session.

I'm thinking it'll be like the Federer SNKRS stash last year, anyone remember specifically where that was?
My thought as well. I’ll be there for night session

Serena playing at Arthur Ashe Stadium

Serena playing at Arthur Ashe Stadium

I know, but I'm not paying extra just to get into Arthur Ashe. Those tickets are a waste the first couple rounds, unless you pay for decent seats.

Federer's shoes dropped around the start of his first round match at Arthur Ashe last year, but I don't recall the stash being specifically inside the stadium. I'm hoping it's like the Playstation AF1 stash at E3, but still within the US Open grounds. Gives me a fighting chance for one pair :lol:

I know, but I'm not paying extra just to get into Arthur Ashe. Those tickets are a waste the first couple rounds, unless you pay for decent seats.

Federer's shoes dropped around the start of his first round match at Arthur Ashe last year, but I don't recall the stash being specifically inside the stadium. I'm hoping it's like the Playstation AF1 stash at E3, but still within the US Open grounds. Gives me a fighting chance for one pair :lol:

I'm positive it was around the US Open Grounds.

Welp, won't be able to make it there tomorrow night if it's true. Good luck if you're heading there.

I live in Flushing... I was literally thinking this was gonna be an easy cop but it's anything but that. I'm honestly hoping they do a Stash on a Tuesday afternoon so maybe I got a chance. Monday night's gonna be a no from me dawg unless its 8 or 9PM. Either way I hope its bluetooth so dudes who actually put in the work get the pair they want. If dudes can spoof location it would honestly be the biggest slap in the face.

Have a question you guys that own the UNC’s is the zip tie supposed to have 2017 or 2018 because my pair from goat has the 2018 heard it’s supposed to have 2017

I know this is gonna annoy some people but does anyone know how Empty Gallery contacts raffle winners? Is it a phone call or an email? And what time usually? I'm just waiting for this L so I can continue on with my life...

Back
Top Bottom