Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

He wouldn't have got it at the extra credit event as that was at nike lab and you could only cop today at the pop up
My bad. Honestly I haven't worried about the events much bc I'm not in NYC so I don't know which is what. Point was real people are getting access to the events. It's not all resellers getting backdoored pairs.

there are only like 3 or 4 nike pop up a year in nyc , everything else gets spread out through out the country or all the nikelab stores.
"Only 3-4" when it's 0-1 for everywhere else in the country. That's my point. And it'll be more than 3-4 this year. Kaws, Jeter, Satin breds, and Off White are all in the last 6 months off the top of my head.

And it's not just Nike. All companies do it.

"Only 3-4" when it's 0-1 for everywhere else in the country. That's my point. And it'll be more than 3-4 this year. Kaws, Jeter, Satin breds, and Off White are all in the last 6 months off the top of my head.

And it's not just Nike. All companies do it.
Satins was like a year ago, not in the last 6 months and other cities like Paris, Italy and London about to have releases too. Jeter played for the yankees so its a given its going to be in ny. Kaws was based in Brooklyn. These kicks mostly go to the vips any way so I dont even care.

My bad. Honestly I haven't worried about the events much bc I'm not in NYC so I don't know which is what. Point was real people are getting access to the events. It's not all resellers getting backdoored pairs.
I'd say 5-10% of "real" people copped today and the rest went to VIPs and Resellers

Satins was like a year ago, not in the last 6 months and other cities like Paris, Italy and London about to have releases too. Jeter played for the yankees so its a given its going to be in ny. Kaws was based in Brooklyn. These kicks mostly go to the vips any way so I dont even care.
I wouldn't have the time to go to them either so it's whatever.

I'd say 5-10% of "real" people copped today and the rest went to VIPs and Resellers
It was a prerelease
Someone here said 20-25 pairs of each shoe
Wait for the next prerelease in 20 min to see how many W's and L's there are from "real" people and for the official release in November before you get too upset

The VIPs yea, but the resellers get in bc they have the time to sit in lines and follow **** 24/7 like it's their job bc it is. There's just no way to stop that though. You can't filter out the most dedicated people based on what they might do with the product.

Do you have to be in NYC to enter? Hell I'd go to nyc to pick up and avoid this hurricane.

Back
Top Bottom