Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What is he saying?

Sending me pictures of himself. I tried to be logical with him and see if he really sent shoes in that box but it’s no point. My lawyer happened to be with me and told me what to say. At first I was getting tight, I’ll take care of it tomorrow.

Dude said I stole from his kid because his PayPal was negative for his kids birthday party.

My friend who’s a lawyer asked me how much were the shoes.. I said I paid him $700 he sent me an empty box. Then he said no how much were the shoes from Nike, and I said $160 he looked at me like I was stupid, and said does he want to go to small claims court over $160... because no judge will take into consideration the resell value of a sneaker seriously.

Dude said I stole from his kid because his PayPal was negative for his kids birthday party.

My friend who’s a lawyer asked me how much were the shoes.. I said I paid him $700 he sent me an empty box. Then he said no how much were the shoes from Nike, and I said $160 he looked at me like I was stupid, and said does he want to go to small claims court over $160... because no judge will take into consideration the resell value of a sneaker seriously.
Y'all way too far from each other to be doing small claims court smfh.

Y'all way too far from each other to be doing small claims court smfh.

I told him whatever he wants to do is fine. He wants to go to court over this fine. Like I even tried to logically talk to the dude and say bro. If you did all of this why the post office never came to my house, I would have gladly spoke to them gladly showed them the box. I don’t get it man. I gotta take further action though it’s getting out of hand now. I forgot about this guy already and he still texting me.

Anyone know if the black zoomflys run tts? Or like the OGs zoomflys, had to size up to 10.5 from 9.5 for those.

Last edited:
Anybody know what to look for when buying off white shirts that show signs of being fake?

D1D883CB-6616-43A5-B99C-94808E52ED21.jpeg
Sending me pictures of himself. I tried to be logical with him and see if he really sent shoes in that box but it’s no point. My lawyer happened to be with me and told me what to say. At first I was getting tight, I’ll take care of it tomorrow.

Bruh. Pictures of himself? Doing what?

I’ll tell you one thing, I like most of you but I’m never buying or selling shoes on here. This sounds like a nightmare for both pepole involved. I have to believe Victor didn’t send an empty box at this point because from my experience scammers get caught and quickly move on to the next one. They have to keep their money going.

I have no idea why Victor is saying he can’t pay for his kid’s birthday and blaming dude. He paid $160 for these shoes and if that broke the bank then I don’t know what to tell him. The other point is that I’ve had a negative PayPal balance over some BS but guess what? I have a bank account and use that for nearly everything. Do people use their PayPal account to pay for everyday stuff? Maybe they do but I just use it for stuff I don’t need like shoes

I’ll tell you one thing, I like most of you but I’m never buying or selling shoes on here. This sounds like a nightmare for both pepole involved. I have to believe Victor didn’t send an empty box at this point because from my experience scammers get caught and quickly move on to the next one. They have to keep their money going.

I have no idea why Victor is saying he can’t pay for his kid’s birthday and blaming dude. He paid $160 for these shoes and if that broke the bank then I don’t know what to tell him. The other point is that I’ve had a negative PayPal balance over some BS but guess what? I have a bank account and use that for nearly everything. Do people use their PayPal account to pay for everyday stuff? Maybe they do but I just use it for stuff I don’t need like shoes

I tried having a logical conversation with the dude I stopped and was like hold on bro. Let’s talk like let’s really talk here, and asked him if he indeed really sent me shoes but he just went on to accusing me and then I was like man F this.

I am never buying anything on here unless it’s from someone I know... like I bought Chicago’s on here for $475 and sent the payment friends and family and had no issues. This is crazy but I guess I’ll have to take it a step further Cause dude isn’t leaving me alone.

Im loving all of the Off-White drops. Just sucks cause Ive taken so many Ls and once these are gone they gone. Not gonna be no retro Off-Whites..lol. Just sucks Nike makes it so hard to get these shoes and I can't pay resell for all pairs.

If he can't afford his sons Bday, what makes ya think he can afford a lawyer lol.

I’m trying to understand that and I even asked him that, but at this point he said he’s willing to take it that step further so I guess we just have to escalate the situation because he doesn’t plan on leaving me alone.

The thing that confuses me though is generally when someone claims item not described, PayPal tells the buyer to send the item back.

The thing that confuses me though is generally when someone claims item not described, PayPal tells the buyer to send the item back.

I asked the lady the first time I spoke to them if they would require me to send the package back they said we will be in touch upon further investiagation. Case was won and that was it. He went back and fourth with them like 7 times because I kept seeing it in my resolution center. I kept the empty box though.

Anyone know if the black zoomflys run tts? Or like the OGs zoomflys, had to size up to 10.5 from 9.5 for those.
If you mean the mercurials I went .5 down from tts. I have a 11.5 in the og zoom flys and a 10.5 in the orange mercurials. 11 in blazers, air Max, hyper dunk, etc

And she also noted on the “item not described” part of the case box was empty. Maybe that has something to do with it? If he had sent me fakes or something maybe I would be required to send them back but I guess in this case since it was nothing to send back... I dunno man. This dude is just annoying now.

What are the courts gonna say anyways. It was settled through PayPal. They found in your favor. Courts will take that into account no? Also just stop even talking to that dude. He clearly cant be trusted even if he really did send the kicks and somebody ****ed with them before they got to you. Hes done himself absolutely no favors at all in this whole thing. I wouldn't waste no more energy on him tbh.

Back
Top Bottom