Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If I had to guess why the Skeptas dropped so late last night, I think it is because the slogan they are using, "never sleep on tour". Probably a one-off but who knows.. Wouldn't be surprised to see them drop late night for the actual release.

If I had to guess why the Skeptas dropped so late last night, I think it is because the slogan they are using, "never sleep on tour". Probably a one-off but who knows.. Wouldn't be surprised to see them drop late night for the actual release.
lol no guess work needed. dropped when the channels officially go off

Cook groups the wave now lol
Cook groups are over rated as well. The thing that people fail to realize is that everyone is figuring it out concurrently - retailer, reseller, buyer, brand. Each trying to out maneuver the other. So if you think you can rely on one source for any highly desired release, you’re most likely setting yourself up for failure. I pound pavement, participate here, joined a few cook groups, know resellers, know store managers and still fail more often than not... but the combined output from each one of those sources, even if one gives me a nugget of intel, makes it worthwhile. This little game takes up about an hour a day of my spare time but i think it’s worth it. The question is how much is it worth it to you? How salty do you get when you take the L/or pay resale? There’s always a better way...is the ROI there for you to find it?

Going to try this a third time... my offer was just accepted on the OG Vapormax again, so maybe this time these will pass authenticity lol. I did pay $100 more than the past two times so hopefully they check out lol.

40071437_465276453970639_3321254844747230677_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom