Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Haha that NY crowd didn’t make it any better, that ooh and ahh the ref got his panties in a bunch.

But bringing up her kid? Bringing up men? Wasn’t the time for politics and just screwed her whole chance.

And our chances lol

Last edited:
if you've watched tennis since the agassi & sampras era, you know there have been men who have said & done waaaaaaaaay worse & got way lighter penalties ...the truth is, i think the itf just has it out for her. the ridiculous amount of drug testing they have her succumb to, while her counterparts don't have hardly as many "random" tests (5 times this year alone, her counterparts 1 & 2 times...i think some of the men have been tested 3x), even having doping control agents showing up to her home to test her & saying they weren't leaving until they do, the racial slurs shouted at her & her father @ indian wells which made her not even involve herself in the tournament for 14 years , the clothing ban @ the french open & now this. we all know what's going on here, it's plain to see, i just hope it doesn't break her down over time, she's easily the best tennis player i've ever seen in my life, on tv & in person, she's such a strong woman.

i guess i forget theres people only out for the shoes and dont care about the attached athlete. sorry for bringing "politics" into this

what i miss? Y’all fake beefing again?
damn i hate the fact that she did lose, i think Nike would’ve def released them tonight if she won

Back
Top Bottom