Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DDC42460-32A9-4275-AAF4-9FF522D38565.gif

like the other guy said its 2018 just say you got a bot man, it's cool, no shade plenty of people use it... just don't give regular folk 'hope' they can hit

Since it's topical for this drop - He's gonna take it to the graveeeeeeeee.
Haven’t used a bot since Nike bandit in 2015 lol. It’s a site monitor game/cook group for unexpected drops like this. And even those suck. Throwing “bot” around (and if you seriously think that a bot would help you for something like the above), tells me 1) youre I’ll-informed and 2)you’re the kind of person who complains but does nothing to improve their situation. Getting pairs is a function of having the most intel and no one person has it all. So best to make friends with those who are the most connected and try to help them as much as you anticipate youll need help. I’ve donated a lot of my time and sweat equity helping those who help me. That’s my bot

u dont need a bot to consistently cop like he does.

im not a betting man but i would put up heavy money to bet he himself doesnt have a bot and most of his shoes are not picked up due to bots.

Haven’t used a bot since Nike bandit in 2015 lol. It’s a site monitor game/cook group for unexpected drops like this. And even those suck. Getting pairs is a function of having the most intel and no one person has it all. So best to make friends with those who are the most connected and try to help them as much as you anticipate As you need help. That’s my “bot”
Social skille = bot

Back
Top Bottom