Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lmaoooo i feel so bad for yall on the snkrs app going up against me my new iphone xs with this new a12 bionic chip imma blow yall out the way imma cop the orange ones come back and scoop the black ones cause this iphone so strong it could bench your whole family

lmaoooo i feel so bad for yall on the snkrs app going up against me my new iphone xs with this new a12 bionic chip imma blow yall out the way imma cop the orange ones come back and scoop the black ones cause this iphone so strong it could bench your whole family
:lol:

AT TEH ****ING BUZZER

DoiqLK1W0AAhFSl.jpg

Mirio Togata POWER.gif
ayy my hero academia lol
actually saw the movie today in theatre, was pretty fun to watch

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!

My man you had me dying... I was thinking about copping the XS Max and honestly in my head i was thinking something along the lines of this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom