Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Weird. This is my first off-white purchase from Nike, first OW from anywhere lol so I don’t know what’s going on others have problems.

Sneaker Twitter blasted it to the world that people are now just checking out. Once that info gets out....Game Over..........

phone shows sold out on 4g, comp on two different browsers shows all sizes but nothing but errors in cart. makes no sense how it goes so smooth for some and ****s up this bad for the rest of us. i even had two orders in at 10:01 and nothing......

Tried to buy on my wife's account, she got the text from Chase for fraud... but now I keep getting the cart errors.
great minds think alike then L alike lol

same exact ****

after the fraud nothing will go through only error, think the fraud blocks it

F4EE485C-DDCE-4E94-8D26-2A0BF154200A.jpeg

Wow I can’t believe I was able to cop I haven’t hit on Nike since the drop of the original 10 mom dukes account is blessed

phone shows sold out on 4g, comp on two different browsers shows all sizes but nothing but errors in cart. makes no sense how it goes so smooth for some and ****s up this bad for the rest of us. i even had two orders in at 10:01 and nothing......
Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 8.36.48 AM.png

this is what i see

I'm pretty sure it works like this:

Some accounts can purchase, some can't. So once you try with an account and you "DIDN'T GET EM" you never will be even if you refresh/clear cache etc. That's why you'll continue to get errors because you're still using the same account.

Some accounts can purchase, some can't. So once you try with an account and you "DIDN'T GET EM" you never will be even if you refresh/clear cache etc. That's why you'll continue to get errors because you're still using the same account.

So if people are just leisurely checking out right now, why couldn't the rest of us?...

I don't think so. I tried on my phone, which is logged into the same nike account as my laptop, but was successful in getting them there as opposed to my laptop where i just received an endless spinning circle or payment unable to be made.

That's what I think, It's sort of like exclusive access for some accounts. Those that couldn't get through with error their account wasn't selected probably.

sold out now

No surprise once all the sneaker twitter announced it to the world that people were starting to check out it was over.

So if people are just leisurely checking out right now, why couldn't the rest of us?...
think nike banning ips with multiple check ins. my wifi wasnt working and i tried with 2 accounts. but mobile was working but wouldnt check out.

Back
Top Bottom