Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've never even been able to make it onto footpatrols site

Deadass the day after the AHE dropped there I still got sent to the queue

Looks like the UNC1 sold out, biggest size I saw on the blazers are 6, converse was 5.5 I think. Added both blazers in a 6 to my basket, but couldn’t check out. Then I got banned from the site. Cleared cookies, Now I’m back to queue lol.

I’m on the fence with the Blazers now that I’m in resale mode. Definitely the first OW (besides those ugly *** Chucks) that don’t seem worth the high *** resale price when I’m fiending. As much as black kicks grab me in general I think if I cop I’ll go for the pumpkin spice joints lol.

That being said the Serena’s are fire. Aiming to own the 97’s in that colorway, but what happened sizing wise? Weren’t they supposed to be women’s only?

I’m supposed to cop my OW grail on Saturday for a good price but I’m not saying what or how till it happens cause this world truly is as cold as can be.

Can anyone help me out how to legit check the presto 2.0 black? I’m gonna buy from a well known reseller in my town, however, he has no receipt, and want to make sure that the shoes are legit.

If u trust him that much ... then go for it but like the man said no receipt no deal what’s the excuse for not having one ?

He has 10 pairs in stock , 3 of those has no receipt. I asked him to bring the other pair which has a receipt to check both pairs. He buys almost every off white stock in my local neighborhood so he can stock them till they go up in price.

He asked me if I want pictures of the shoes to get them checked out.

Why can’t he just give u a pair with the reciept ? And he can just show u a picture of a real one but bring a fake one IMO to wierd I’d just buy from stockx or other known place unless he is ur boy that u can 100000x trust

Why can’t he just give u a pair with the reciept ? And he can just show u a picture of a real one but bring a fake one IMO to wierd I’d just buy from stockx or other known place unless he is ur boy that u can 100000x trust

If it was my size, he would give me with receipt. Unfortunately he only has my size without receipt. He doesn’t mind if I get the shoes legit checked, that’s why I asked advice where to look for, because i’ve never owned a presto off white nor seen one in real. And there are not many vids on YouTube what to look for. I understand that I’d better buy off stockx, but I can make a trade, so I don’t have to pay resell.

Btw, we’re doing a meetup, so no shipping involved

Last edited:
If it was my size, he would give me with receipt. Unfortunately he only has my size without receipt. He doesn’t mind if I get the shoes legit checked, that’s why I asked advice where to look for, because i’ve never owned a presto off white nor seen one in real. And there are not many vids on YouTube what to look for. I understand that I’d better buy off stockx, but I can make a trade, so I don’t have to pay resell.

Btw, we’re doing a meetup, so no shipping involved

May need to use google translate https://www.pluggi.de/nike-off-white-presto-triple-black-legit-check-guide/

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-6.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-7.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-8.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-9.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-10.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Max-90-Black-AA7293-001-Release-Date-11.jpg

They went with a different material around the eyes stays. Interesting. Fufu pairs just have the dark version of what the ogs have.

59C31C9C-2592-4EFD-B5E9-61A78B4D9B52.jpeg
17B05E4F-01EE-4C3E-A50F-7D2649E4B278.jpeg

Much better this way. Looks like that LV black epi leather. (I know it’s a synthetic nylon. Just the texture from afar)
0A853761-4E2A-46A4-A0EB-7AE784272939.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom