Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My iphone 8 had the tag already scratched so i didnt no what to scratch but my iphone se had it blank smh the gods pulling me back even when i just give up lol

The early access on the AJ11 doesn't work on IOS either, kept emptying cart, but smooth on Android there too

What does "exclusive access" even mean with a limited drop like this?

5Q27Vsv.jpg

if you were able to scratch and "JUST MISSED EM", then its going to appear in your order history as "Exclusive Access-Offer Expired"

Funny seeing the Ls and Ws flipped. Air Max serenas were only working on iOS while a lot of android users suffered. Now its the other way around lol.

I got through right away but got payment error over and over. Oh well.

But lol at all the iPhone folks crying about it being an Android drop. Do we really need to go over all of the iPhone only drops in the past? Pass, Cam, etc. All iPhone only until the last few months. Now y'all know how it feels for once.

This! We got SNKRS late, and it didn't have half the features the iOS version had. We still don't have Pass, and we miss a decent amount of drops because iPhones are historically faster and the app was built with iOS in mind. I don't complain because it comes with the territory of having the less popular OS and it ultimately isn't that serious, but Android caught a dub off a fluke and I'm here for it.

I got through right away but got payment error over and over. Oh well.

But lol at all the iPhone folks crying about it being an Android drop. Do we really need to go over all of the iPhone only drops in the past? Pass, Cam, etc. All iPhone only until the last few months. Now y'all know how it feels for once.
THIS

This! We got SNKRS late, and it didn't have half the features the iOS version had. We still don't have Pass, and we miss a decent amount of drops because iPhones are historically faster and the app was built with iOS in mind. I don't complain because it comes with the territory of having the less popular OS and it ultimately isn't that serious, but Android caught a dub off a fluke and I'm here for it.
we've had SNKRS pass for a while now

Back
Top Bottom