Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I mean yall already know my take on anyone saying they copped retail/manual without the help of 'X' 'Y' or 'Z'

I just don't know why people lied during the presto release, talkin about 'just make friends and socialize, get a plug'

and also the dude asked for which monitor you use, just tell him, don't code it... amazing

I mean yall already know my take on anyone saying they copped retail/manual without the help of 'X' 'Y' or 'Z'

I just don't know why people lied during the presto release, talkin about 'just make friends and socialize, get a plug'

and also the dude asked for which monitor you use, just tell him, don't code it... amazing

People love to lie to seem cool to randoms on the internet. Yeah bro, I copped everything manually. My other car is a bat mobile. I have more plugs than a data center. I blame the gullible people who believe them.

2lfrf6.jpg

How is the fit compared to an OG 97 build 9.5? I ask because I wear 9.5 in the silver bullets, and other 97s... some have said that the OW black fit similar, and the whites run big. How about the mentas?

my silver bullets were a 9.5 as well and the 9 in the ow menta pair fits me better. so they are a little bit more roomy to me. but im sure the sizing is different for everyone. but the 9.5 i have in the black/white ow 97 still fit good as well just a little bit looser but not horrible at all.

Which group is better then the other

and

what r the advantages?

The time the site restocks, their monitors go off, They notify the group with a link, you click the link unprepared to checkout, etc etc

That time frame you paid for

some groups do ATC links/quicktasks in their discords

my silver bullets were a 9.5 as well and the 9 in the ow menta pair fits me better. so they are a little bit more roomy to me. but im sure the sizing is different for everyone. but the 9.5 i have in the black/white ow 97 still fit good as well just a little bit looser but not horrible at all.

Thank you for responding! I’ve been asking a few times each week for the last few weeks, and you’re the first person to actually reply.

Wanting the Serena blazers to drop just a bit more. They are in a holding pattern right now. Thought StockX would get them under $600 with seller credits in size 13

Some corn ball either in this thread or the Yeezy thread said shame on me for advertising a paid cook group over his free one

Yeah your free cook group is ***, getting notifications when product is already being checked out :rofl:
i know what you're talking about, some members of that free group actually got converses and blazers tho
hubie.png

Real life connections > computer bots and monitors.

A simple "Yo can you hold me a 10.5? Yes? Thanks! Cool, beers on me this weekend." >>>>>>> sitting next to a computer/phone 24/7 waiting on a monitor to go off.

Real life connections > computer bots and monitors.

A simple "Yo can you hold me a 10.5? Yes? Thanks! Cool, beers on me this weekend." >>>>>>> sitting next to a computer/phone 24/7 waiting on a monitor to go off.

That's not so easy in Toronto. There are basically two places that drop hyped Off-White shoes. Haven and Livestock. And if they do backdoor pairs, they've been taken for years with older connections. But I've heard they've really cracked down because a few retailers lost their hyped kick privileges for doing the same thing. No real FCFS anymore in-store either. All we have is two in-store/online raffles for Off-White. Hell, we have an Off-White store in the city and they don't even pick up their phones because they don't release anything outside of the horrible 2.0 Cons and they don't want to keep telling people they're not dropping Nikes.

Not that easy getting a plug lol. They get asked that probably 5 times a day from different people around release time. If you're not already established, it'll be tough

Monitors also help alot but most of the time bots still eat stock. Manuals can seep through sometimes, though. Can confirm myself lol

On the topic of making connections in stores, ya gotta be going there consistently and not just for the hype drops. Go cop a GR and have general conversations with these people. If they ****ing with you, they’ll eventually hold you down on a release. NYC dudes, it’s quiet regardless. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom