Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

we have a release date yet?

No clue. If the production code on the back of the images we've seen is correct, I think it's Holiday 18 (HO18 ) which ranges anywhere from just before Thanksgiving to New Year if I'm not mistaken. I always get confused because some companies I deal with use W18 instead of HO18, and Winter is generally late December to late March, followed by Spring, Summer and Fall). Not sure whether Nike/Off-White consider use the term Holiday for Winter. So I'm sticking from "Turkey Day" to "Lying to Yourself Day".

Py Rates did confirm the black and pink Zoom Fly for November 28th. Not sure how soon before or after those the 90s would release.

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 3.47.50 PM.png

It's not something I can really elaborate on, that I haven't already, because you would have to see the difference to know the difference. If I had a quick link, I would show you, but I recommend researching the differences on Reddit, Youtube, and Instagram. (I just moved to a new house and don't have the time to find the links.) Everything you want to know is out there. I routinely do LC checks for Vapormax's here on NT and Reddit. Let me know if you need another one and I'll be glad to help.

I see the difference now on the weather strip and loose lace wire. Im still having some trouble spotting the difference in the AIR font but ill do some research. Thank you @"RJM_Fit"

Would we have heard something already if that rumored nov 10 97’s release was true? Seems like it isn’t happening

I see the difference now on the weather strip and loose lace wire. Im still having some trouble spotting the difference in the AIR font but ill do some research. Thank you @"RJM_Fit"

The font is the hardest to point out in most of the fake OW shoes, just because its something that you can only notice overtime when you have a real pair to compare with. But to me , the " AIR " is crooked and is bolder than retail pairs.
Same thing goes with shoe shape, if you look at real pairs all the time and suddenly theres one pair that has a slight difference in the silhouette you are gonna point it out a lot more easier than another normal person would have.

I was peeking into the sizing tags on my All hallow's MIDS and noticed that the first segment ( on the very last row there's a first segment before the gap, followed by UPC and then 2nd set of numbers) is different from the left and right pair.

The production date is different too. (the pair is won from a raffle from a euro site).

If you like the low key base colours with contrasting swoosh, the black and white with stitching and all that deconstructed style... Then definitely. If the renders and early images are correct, they might be my favourites of the year. I hope they include multiple laces though. Though I feel like it'll just be white and teal or something. For me, as it stands they go OG Prestos > OG Vapormax > Chicago 1s (more for the laces than the shoe) > AM90 black > Presto black. Though I do like the OG Airmax 90s and the white base shoes, for wearability and personal preference that's my order. And the AM90 black would be the best of the year for sure. Love the variations in the upper.

But it's all taste. And I want the AM90s bad. Or consolation Zoom Fly coming out this month...

Easily.

For me black 90 and black uptown are the big needs

I’m debating on getting a second pair of OG 90’s or just wait for black pair. I feel the details will be hard to see on the black pair

I’m debating on getting a second pair of OG 90’s or just wait for black pair. I feel the details will be hard to see on the black pair

I've been debating wearing a pair of my OW 90's. How are yours holding up to wear? I need a new white pair in the rotation and trying to decide which to unds.. 90's, white prestos or white vapormax. I feel like the prestos will hold up to daily wear better than the other two but having hard time getting over how big the prestos look on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom