Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

880 entries. Most likely peanuts compared to those computer savvy folks who probably thousands of entries :lol:.
I think you can earn additional 100 for visiting each of those locations, and people who has a bunch of time of their hands can just spoof their locations for a ****load of more entries :wow:

880 entries. Most likely peanuts compared to those computer savvy folks who probably thousands of entries :lol:.
I think you can earn additional 100 for visiting each of those locations, and people who has a bunch of time of their hands can just spoof their locations for a ****load of more entries :wow:

yeah a friend of mine spoofed and visited all the places in NY and already has 3,300 tickets

It’s a complete waste of time to even do it.. because like someone said, we have never even actually seen a winner.

yeah I'm not spoofing just for extra tickets to such a lowly win percentage raffle. Just me personally. I'll spoof for SNKRS or something (even tho I don't know how to)

I’ll see what else they put but yeah I’m just gonna dump all my tickets into one shoe and whatever happens happens

It’s a complete waste of time to even do it.. because like someone said, we have never even actually seen a winner.

The terms and conditions of the raffle say you can send GOAT a letter to receive the names of a list of winners for all shoes. So if someone wanted to know if this was legit, they could find out by mailing them. This is a common legal requirement of many public sweepstakes and giveaway contests. I know the same legalese exists for Omaze giveaways and so forth.

Theyre just banking no one bothers to find out and publish the winners names

The terms and conditions of the raffle say you can send GOAT a letter to receive the names of a list of winners for all shoes. So if someone wanted to know if this was legit, they could find out by mailing them. This is a common legal requirement of many public sweepstakes and giveaway contests. I know the same legalese exists for Omaze giveaways and so forth.

Theyre just banking no one bothers to find out and publish the winners names

Whatttttt! I’m doing it.

How many sets of laces do the black 97s come with? Black on the shoes, white extra, is there another pair?

I don't have serenas but it comes with 3 sets of laces. that lavender-ish, gold, and that pink-purple gradient lace

Comfy kit.
D0697879-6781-408D-A765-072D5FE57AEE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom