Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Jig season, no1 playing fair

Amnotify group cooked half the snkrs pass the other day for union jordan1s

If anybody won and can’t pick up at empty gallery please let me know.

Jig season, no1 playing fair

Amnotify group cooked half the snkrs pass the other day for union jordan1s

If anybody won and can’t pick up at empty gallery please let me know.
Nike seriously needs to do something and switch up the way they do the pass. I mean I don't live in NY anyway, but it's clear that the same people keep getting the pass and/or win the draw

Delivery today from StockX! :D
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do a proper legit check on them just in case? Dude who posted in general about working at StockX is making me a little paranoid.
E96E7445-6C4B-41A4-9226-A6E7B216B6BB.jpeg

Delivery today from StockX! :D
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do a proper legit check on them just in case? Dude who posted in general about working at StockX is making me a little paranoid.
E96E7445-6C4B-41A4-9226-A6E7B216B6BB.jpeg
Just read through all 15 pages about the OP working at StockX. Feel bad for the guy and the negative response he got. But it also got me paranoid about buying from SX. Maybe if your pair came from the Detroit or Arizona site you don’t have to worry as much. Didn’t even know they opened a warehouse in New Jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read through all 15 pages about the OP working at StockX. Feel bad for the guy and the negative response he got. But it also got me paranoid about buying from SX. Maybe if your pair came from the Detroit or Arizona site you don’t have to worry as much. Didn’t even know they opened a warehouse in New Jersey.

Yea it came from Tempe, AZ, but I can’t imagine it’s too different from what’s going on in their other warehouses. If what he claims is true tho about workers not having any training or even an orientation and basically being left to legit check stuff on their own.... yikes. If I do buy again I’m gonna make sure I do my own thorough legit checks.

You know what they say, don't work at a company you like, you'll end up hating it. You see what the company really is when you work for it.
That sucks if that is true

You know what they say, don't work at a company you like, you'll end up hating it. You see what the company really is when you work for it.
That sucks if that is true
I’ve worked extensively with and for 4 out of my top 5 brands and they’ll all disasters internally. (Nike, Apple, BMW, Google)

LEGO is one that I haven’t and I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that they would be different and thorougly exceed my expectations.

I thought I read on the gram that the blacks were delayed. It might have been just the 1 store though. Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom