Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Managed to get an order through on Sotos fcfs raffle for the pink pair. Just hoping it doesn’t get cancelled lol. Woke up and checked my mail first thing which was lucky as they released the same minute I woke up lol.

I was 4 min too late. :angry:
Congrats!

I was 4 min too late. :angry:
Congrats!
Thanks man. Still not sure. Got through with an order like 6 mins after they dropped when refreshing so might have been a bug. We shall see. Not sure if these pinks will even be kept but the should look sick with an all black outfit.

My girl finally tried on her Zoom Flys, and the .5 is too small. Just a warning for y'all that asked, taking out the insole works though.

So 1 size up.

My girl finally tried on her Zoom Flys, and the .5 is too small. Just a warning for y'all that asked, taking out the insole works though.

So 1 size up.
At least your girl liked em I got a black pair for mine and she didn’t like em lol I should of not buy her a shoe without asking if she liked em first

So 1 size up.
So my wife wears a womens size 8. I am going to purchase a pink pair from stockx what size mens should I get her? Thanks in advance.

Well I got a size 5 men and my girl wears a 7 women but every one is saying they run small so I suggest a 6 men i can be wrong doe

id say a 10 if she doesnt have a wide foot
might be better for you to just go to a store and try on regular zoom flys to determine sizing. these are purpose built for fast running, theyre not the most comfortable shoes to wear daily especially with the carbon plate and how the sole encourages forefoot/neutral running

At least your girl liked em I got a black pair for mine and she didn’t like em lol I should of not buy her a shoe without asking if she liked em first

She actually doesn't like them lol.
So my wife wears a womens size 8. I am going to purchase a pink pair from stockx what size mens should I get her? Thanks in advance.

So does mine, so... Get a size 7.

Hate to be that guy, but in regard to sizing. I saw on reddit that you should size up on these ow zoom flys, is that correct? I normally wear a 9 in UB, Jordans, yeezys so am I good with just going with my normal size? I think a 9.5 and 10 would look way too long and goofy on my feet. Any help is greatly appreciated!

i won the black pair off SNS with the size being .5 up from my TTS. they get here today and i hope they fit :[

yes zoom fly runs narrow because they are a running shoe. Ive seen some people go one full size up on the non-offwhite zoom flys

OW Zoom Fly is an SP, it has the translucent upper. General consensus is that SP's fit small and require you to size up, anywhere from 0.5 to one full size.

I own both ZF & ZFSP, and ZFSP are a half size larger.

Owned pretty much all the zoom flys/vapor flys from Nike including the OW so far and like most have said, SPs run smaller and tighter.

to be safe, 0.5 should be okay, but since the shoes are a bit tighter, 1 full size up might be more comfortable for most.

I usually just go .5 up for my SPs on running purposes but when full size up on my OW for more casual use. Definitely check out the zoomfly/vaporfly thread if you guys want more info

^ same i go half up for running, but a whole size i think my ankle would just keep sliding around too much, then again i generally wear thicker socks just for walking around

My wife wears a women’s size 10, which equates to a men’s size 8.5. Add one size up and 9.5 is where she’s at with these. As soon as she gets them on feet, I’ll upload pictures.

Back
Top Bottom