Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That big high horse you rode in - I could careless.

Coming into a thread to brag about a pickup only to trash it and brag about selling is mad corny.

If you been involved in the community for as long as you boast, you would agree it’s corny.

You neckbeard bros are diff..
My bad if it’s too real for you youngins. You want those trash FOG too I bet now that they have hype. Those are trash also and will be flipped. Being older I just keep it real. Go camp in line for shoes and see how many people have StockX or goat open. That ruined the game not me calling a trash shoe a trash shoe. The zoom fly is the worst OW drop period. And the FOG basketball shoes haha no one rocks b ball shoes but now everyone wants em. The game doesn’t change only the players

My bad if it’s too real for you youngins. You want those trash FOG too I bet now that they have hype. Those are trash also and will be flipped. Being older I just keep it real. Go camp in line for shoes and see how many people have StockX or goat open. That ruined the game not me calling a trash shoe a trash shoe. The zoom fly is the worst OW drop period. And the FOG basketball shoes haha no one rocks b ball shoes but now everyone wants em. The game doesn’t change only the players

Haha

If you’re as real as you say you are, you wouldn’t make yourself look like a scorned kid.

Man, the two jerseys that dropped during the World Cup were the only Off White pieces I was ever interested in and copped. Loved the designs of both, but the fit is sooo bad. I got rid of both of my Home ones a while ago, but was holding on to the Away...Really want to keep that one but hate the way it fits from the back...**** is like a cape in the wind or some ****.

I managed to get both and ended up selling(trading) the white one. Fit is definitely goofy, especially for someone who’s tall and trim like me. As a huge soccer fan tho, I had to keep the black/white checkered one.

Jordan brand just sold 1.3 million Concords when nobody wears basketball shoes. Impressive by them.

People aren't going to cop FOG because it's a bball shoe, but because the silhouette is heavily reminiscent of the 750s. The hype was already built from the get go.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 4.43.42 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom