Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

BLESS
Wow what size

9.5 for me

**** the draw

Agreed though. Shock drop is honestly the only fair way Nike can release something through SNKRS, and even then, page monitors win, not really manual users. And I guess LEO style release is better than draw as far as odds for us manual users

I swear they let THE SAME people hit over and over and ****ing over again.

Sometimes I guess that’s true for exclusive access stuff..for me I got the OW presto via shock drop, SSBB as exclusive access (first time I ever got exclusive access for something that’s not a GR) and the OW AF1 today in both colors somehow.

Only draw I’ve ever won in my life before these were the Orange OW zoom fly mercurials lol.

For manual users like me, only advice I have is gather as many friends and family members’ SNKRS accounts and enter with as many as you can within the 10 mins it’s held open. By myself, I can get about 10-12 accounts in with signing in and out on my phone before the draw closes.

we still have a shot at volts fellas
AJ7747_700_P2

Still can't believe I got the W from the SNKRS draw for the Volts. I only have 1 account and usually go into the draws anticipating the L.... well today was special. :D

Back
Top Bottom