Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I hate ordering from stockx. It feels like it takes a month to get the shoe, by the time it arrives I don't even want them anymore.

019B4980-463C-4E74-8918-44A22D88F9AD.gif

Don’t get me wrong, I hate waiting for ages for packages as well but if anything it builds up anticipation for me. If you loose interest by the time you get them you probably never really wanted them in the first place (no offence)

for me, when i have to wait a month for shipment, I would've came to my senses at the end of the month like why tf did I drop half a stack on these. Like I love the shoes and still want them even a month later, but I start missing the money I spent

for me, when i have to wait a month for shipment, I would've came to my senses at the end of the month like why tf did I drop half a stack on these. Like I love the shoes and still want them even a month later, but I start missing the money I spent
that's why I usually dont unDS valuable pairs right away. I never wanna end up wearing them once and then lose interest after coughing up all that money

Last edited:
Sorry for going off topic but I don't know where else to ask. If anyone is familiar with having credit back from GOAT because of a return, please DM me. I have some questions about it. Thanks.

B77D3CCA-F8E6-43E2-A3B7-F246BE0389A9.png
Steal on gently used Off White Blazer in black. I was tempted to pick it up but wanted the other colorway more. I’m all in for the AM90 in Desert Ore though.

Back
Top Bottom