Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

One of my favorite pickups of 2018.

IMG_2074.JPG

Got Unc 1s, Serena 97s & Black Prestos on snkrs.
Got Unc 1s manually on Undefeated.
Won Converse pt. 2 on SNS.

maybe im getting old but i dont understand this off white hype and prices.

Are yall basically paying double maybe even triple the price for the same shoe nike sells for $150 or so just because of the colorway and the off white label on the shoe?

maybe im getting old but i dont understand this off white hype and prices.

Are yall basically paying double maybe even triple the price for the same shoe nike sells for $150 or so just because of the colorway and the off white label on the shoe?
lol wut. theyre priced the same as regular nike shoes, maybe like a $30 mark up. where u getting that nike sells them for double/triple?

lol wut. theyre priced the same as regular nike shoes, maybe like a $30 mark up. where u getting that nike sells them for double/triple?

oh alright i havent been in this thread until now and kept seeing prices $500+ guess those are resell prices.

so how much does those black am90s retail for?

oh alright i havent been in this thread until now and kept seeing prices $500+ guess those are resell prices.

so how much does those black am90s retail for?
the OG was $160. i think the black and the ochre pair should be 160 also

the OG was $160. i think the black and the ochre pair should be 160 also

do these off white shoes only drop on snkrs with raffles?

Like i cant just go to a footlocker or whatever on release day and scoop?

Props for the link to the raffles, haven’t hit on any of the others but you never know
no problem. i'm officially done with the concept of OW x Nike. i still wear the OW clothes. only OW i'd go back to if i could ever cop would be the OG prestos

Back
Top Bottom